Official Fixed Axle February 2023 - Freestyle/Artistic Performance Video Entries!

Welcome to the official thread to post your Fixed Axel February 2023 routines!

This is a thread dedicated to Freestyle/Artistic Performance video entries ONLY! :slight_smile:

We would appreciate it if you would share other related pictures/videos or just chatting about fixed axle play to post in the other threads such as: Fixed February Throws! 2023

Must display the sponsor banner at the beginning of the video which you can grab here:

Good Luck everyone and looking forward to watching some fixed axle action this month! :slight_smile:

For more detailed information check out Nate’s YouTube channel here:
Fixed Axle February Is Here! - YouTube (Direct link to the Freestyle/Artistic Performance section)

Don’t forget about the other Weekly Trick Challenges including Fixed Axle February-WEEK 1 (Deadline is tonight at 11:59pm EST for Week 1 tricks entries)

Be on the lookout for Week 2 coming VERY SOON!

Happy Fixed Friday! <3

17 Likes

Looks like I’m the first here then!

I wasn’t going to bother entering, but I decided to and I whipped this up in three hours this evening. Lighting could have been a bit better, but this was my last cotton string and it’s knackered now, so I can’t even rerecord tomorrow.

Anywho here’s my entry, hope you enjoy! Big thanks to Nate, the sponsors, judges and everyone else involved with organising this. Good luck everyone!

27 Likes

Very nice!!

2 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

Is the deadline on this one the 28th?

2 Likes

Correcto. 11:59 PM EST

1 Like

My entry for Fixed Axle February 2023 Artistic Freestyle Performance

Thank you to YoYo Expert, Nate and of course awesome Sponsors and Judges!

25 Likes

Another challenger enters the ring, haha! Nice work buddy, I hope we both win!

8 Likes

Oh yeah good luck bud! Love your Entery too

4 Likes

Thay pull start to waterfall/downstair thing was sick!!!

6 Likes

:fist_right: thank you @qualitycontra

2 Likes

Thank you all for this fixed February, it was cool!!!:pray::yo-yo:FAF2023

9 Likes

Nice job incorporating the imperial!

2 Likes

Thanks Eric🙏

2 Likes

Here is my entry. I was diagnosed with covid Friday and feel like 50 miles of used road but I decided to try anyway. I’m hardly a competitor but I included a few original tricks to perhaps offset my lack of showmanship and video production skills. I want to thank the community and contest organizers and wish everyone good luck and happy yoing. Covid sucks, stay safe out there.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLPV2mN-R9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

14 Likes

Here’s my entry.

I included a fresh element I just learned from @Ardeus here on the YYE forums.

Apologies for no cool music. I had wanted to add “Ace of Spades” by Motorhead because I always associate it with skate videos, but I ran out of the time I had budgeted for this endeavor. You can feel free to listen to it with your mind’s ear :headphones:

19 Likes

Super looper duper WHOO!

1 Like

just participating, the other videos are so much more technical and great, im definitely not one for freestyle but this month was a lot of fun :v:

21 Likes

That trick from:13 to 00:17 is awesome what’s that one called?

2 Likes

Smooth :+1:

3 Likes