Official Fixed Axle February 2023 - Freestyle/Artistic Performance Video Entries!

I think it’s called interrupted plastic whip, just a regular plastic whip that’s stopped mid response. I could be wrong on the name

3 Likes

You guys are all awesome! :facepunch:

1 Like

Heck yeah, great videos guys!!!

2 Likes

OK, had to go for it, already broke my nice wood and tore up what was left of my cotton strings so back to plastic. Thanks for a fun Fixed February gang!

17 Likes

I have had a blast this month, loved watching these nicely done!

2 Likes

Here’s my entry. I’m blown away by some of the freestyles on this thread, the talent is insane.

17 Likes

I’m really hoping this question doesn’t come off the wrong way, especially considering I am not participating here. But are trick compilations considered free styles for this contest? Arent freestyles normally all one routine, planned or not?

My understanding is edited videos are accepted in this contest and a single shoot routine was not a requirement.

4 Likes

Thank you! Tons of great tricks here, but my curiosity got the better of me

Here’s my entry. A big thanks to everyone involved in putting together FAF this year, it’s been fun.

23 Likes

This is sick dude!

3 Likes

Had to give it the old college try. Just a quick combo and a bunch of kickflips.
Edit: I forgot the forums don’t like Instagram embedding anymore.

15 Likes

Taking it up a notch with all the glass curios right there lol nice

Mannnnnn!!! Nice tricks and PAVEMENT! My favorite things, together in your vid! Too nice!

4 Likes

soothing, i watched this on repeat maybe 20 times!

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure if I could pull off anything technically new, but I think I was able to make something at least interesting for you all!

The last part was done with a contact microphone and a guitar amp, I was excited to pull that off.

It really made my month to keep on checking on these fixed axle february threads and seeing what you were all up to, it kept me going and wanting to continue on the daily. I’m sad the month is at its end, but I’m definitely going to remember this one. Thanks, yoyoexpert, Nate, sponsors, judges. Thanks, especially to everyonein here, that was my favorite part. See you all around!

19 Likes

Love the energy, man. And nice yo-kulele too! :joy: :clap:

4 Likes

That was great, :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome videos, now it’s a contest!! :muscle:

3 Likes

Lol, it’s the only place in my house with enough room. Probably should have put up a sheet or something.

2 Likes