Official Fixed Axle February 2023 - Freestyle/Artistic Performance Video Entries!

Haaa! That’s a good name! Alternatives I thought of after yours got my mind running: banj-yo, contraba-yo, mand-yolin, cell-yo

5 Likes

If there’s a people’s choice award, you have my vote.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry. This month has been a blast!

21 Likes

This

1 Like

That was dope man :fire:

2 Likes

The time zone difference screwed me up again but hopefully this will count. Its been super windy the past 2 weeks so I was lucky to film anything haha

17 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

I am honored! That’s too nice of you. Really made me feel like I could just participate and not compare myself too much by you saying that. Thank you! before I ramble into something less meaningful haha)

4 Likes

The posts here are inspiring and in quite a few moments unbelievable! Great videos everyone.

7 Likes

Man! So much good stuff. I’ve got some work to do. :slight_smile: well done everyone!!

I have to give my vote to @r0kushoo
All that and on a homemade throw!! Spectacular!!

@qualitycontra , you get the creativity and enthusiasm award!! Someone mentioned your yo-kulele!! Loved it. So fun.

Such a fun month.

5 Likes

Manically refreshing Nate’s youtube channel.

6 Likes

feels like I’m waiting to find out how badly I already know I lost… lol. hoping I get lucky on the raffle pull.

4 Likes

Oh yeah solely looking to get the raffle prizes if anything, haha. But also seeing who won the freestyles for sure. A lot of great entries.

6 Likes