Fixed February Throws! 2023

All No Jives this month for me. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Im playing the MK1/SW RBC with a custom bearing blank (2.8mm gap). :blue_heart:

24 Likes

TwTw and a TK Tangerine for tonight’s wood.

18 Likes

Have you ever met Dr. Yo? I met him a few times as a kid in the 80’s. I bought my first no jive directly from him. He was at a table selling his stuff sitting next to Dennis McBride and Daniel Volk. It was one of the few times I was star struck.
I miss the nicknames from back then. :rofl:

2 Likes

Haven’t thrown so much wood since last year and i really should pick them up more. If you get a chance to grab an Apollo don’t hesitate… the one on the left is mine for the last 20 plus years and is awesome. The right i picked up last year on a auction site for a pretty good deal.

I also have this one which my mother got at a business conference long ago and i realized last year that it please fantastic!

16 Likes

I’m throwing a pink new mold butterfly

18 Likes

On the 3rd day…

17 Likes

Fixed Axle is not always as “Simple” as it seams

23 Likes

reminds me of my 1st aikido teacher who would always say “simple isn’t easy”. :wink:
(honestly sometimes it feels like there’s nothing harder.)

7 Likes

@RC_yo-yo Bitterfly. My heaviest fixie. Spins forever.

20 Likes

All work today :wink:

17 Likes

Errand buddy this morning.

21 Likes

Nice my favorite throw!

3 Likes

I really want one of those Ti silver bullets

6 Likes

They really are fun. So many configurations to play with!!

5 Likes

20 Likes

I’ve been throwing these the last few days. Mainly the top but a little of them all. If you don’t already own a YYF short circuit spin top do yourself a favor and add one to your next YYE order. Best six bucks you can spend on the site.

21 Likes

Day 4

18 Likes

Nice one :ok_hand:t5: Aren’t these eH Unknown usually black? Or has the color faded over time? Or is it just the lighting in that picture?

2 Likes

What is the yoyo next to the caveman.

1 Like