Fixed Axle February 2023! - Online YoYo Contest

Fixed Axle February Is Here!

For more information: Click on Nate Martsolf’s YouTube Channel Below! :slight_smile:

39 Likes

So excited! I have no idea what I’m doing for a freestyle…

3 Likes

This should be quite swell

3 Likes

Word to the mothership.

3 Likes

Wow! This is incredible. A big thanks to the sponsors. They are all the best!

If I only had skill. :frowning:

6 Likes

This is Wonderous News! i am definitely entering

4 Likes

I am not any good, but I’m gonna give it a shot. DocPop, Ed, Nate, any Kyle are some of my favorites. I love Nate’s approach to throwing. Kyle’s performances are some of my biggest inspirations.

6 Likes

@yomartyo Do freestyle and weekly trick list videos need to be done in one take?

5 Likes

Freestyles can be edited. It’s really just about showcasing the best fixie tricks you can. The weekly tricks can also be edited, as long as they show clearly you landing the trick succesfully.

10 Likes

Thank you Nate and sponsors.
This is very exciting! I am excited to see others players videos and push myself this month.

6 Likes

Where is the trick ladder list/thread for this weeks competition?

I need to buy a fixed axle yoyo now. After 60+ yoyo’s I still don’t have a fixed axle.

2 Likes

If only I had skills!

2 Likes

When/how do we find out the trick ladder lists?

3 Likes

I will post the first set of weekly tricks tomorrow. You’ll find that on a separate thread.

5 Likes

Let’s get it!!!

5 Likes

You’ll see it posted tomorrow.

3 Likes

So excited about this! Just received my first Wood fixie from Mr. Eric.

This being my first journey with Fixed axel; Can I still post the trick ladder weekly, even if they dont qualify for the name in the hat?

Not looking for a participation trophy, but want to be involved.

I am committing to only Fixed axel for February. (Hope my other yoyos understand… )

Have fun.

9 Likes

For sure you can! But I bet you’ll be able to complete a few of the tricks. :blush:

5 Likes

My video dedicated to the Freaks of Fixed axle yo-yos :yo-yo:

14 Likes

I already miss this comp.

7 Likes