Fixed Axle February 2024 Throws

Happy Fixed Axle February!

Share pics of your throws here!

I’m kicking off FAF with my TMBR DeHcade!

19 Likes

Here’s what I’m throwing all month.

21 Likes

The “Big Sun” in Darkstar colorway

21 Likes

Glass one i made, they stall quite well

21 Likes

And one of these is a prize if they can nail the guest trick. I imagine that raffle pool will be shallow lol.

4 Likes

todays fixie the workhorse prototype with a blank.

16 Likes

Wildwood Gnomad (Repaired). This was my first wood fixie that I got for Fixed Axle February last year (2023).

17 Likes

My first wood yoyo! A TK maplewood. Slinging this around for Fixed Axel February so be kind, everyone ou there using butterflies lol.

16 Likes

Using that yoyo for FAF is the biggest flex on all us using butterfly shapes.

4 Likes

Lol! IF I can land em :joy:

1 Like

You can. If you land it on an imperial, butterfly will feel like cheating.

2 Likes

Leather, Wood and Cotton

22 Likes

Until my ringer shows up I’ll be throwing this.

I do not recommend this setup with new brake pads. This baby hits hard. You might say it smacks the hand. Maybe.

19 Likes

Plastic with a wooden soul - tonight’s fixed axle throws.

14 Likes

Throwing the Gnomad today.

13 Likes

I finally glued my bearing. The rbc has always been special but never played exactly how i want it too. Close, but not exact. I was hesitant to glue because, obviously, don’t want to ruin one of the best yo-yos i have. Luckily, I had an extra bearing so I figured it can’t hurt to try. It didn’t ruin it. It’s perfect now.

If you’re on the fence about gluing your rbc bearing, get off. Just do it.

13 Likes

I will join you and also throw an RBC with a locked bearing today.

13 Likes

That gold is sooo perrrtty

2 Likes

Man I’m gaining a whole new appreciation for this beat up little butterfly. Might have to pick up a few more… I’m running low on string anyways :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Congrats @Yodaddyo and @GnarlyCharlie!!! Welcome to the fixie RBC club!!! So happy to have you!!! :tada: :clinking_glasses:
#destroyerofbearings :rofl:

7 Likes