Yoyo Boomers Club

3 Likes

as an avid psych fan, it made my day that you posted that

4 Likes

I just finished the 3 movies this weekend that I didn’t know existed 2 weeks ago. Very glad I did and is kinda forcing me to do another re-watch

4 Likes

Aw yeeeeah!! Psych references!?!?!

5 Likes

freakoffandom

2 Likes

Fir those that need to find the kick off to one July and don’t feel like digging

2 Likes

Busy as can be over here. But had to assemble 1. Didn’t even take a nice G2 Jake photo

22 Likes

Oh dang! This makes the fact that I traded my v1 to Matt much easier to stomach. That looks great!

2 Likes

That looks really sharp!!

1 Like

Wow looks awesome. Can’t wait except that I don’t have money this week so I totally have to wait also that pesky one July thing is gonna make this bitter sweet

3 Likes

This is the yo yo that is going to make 1 July very hard! I really hadn’t anticipated that!

3 Likes

My no-throw plan is paying off, hahaha!

5 Likes

Will this be the proto that turns into a small run?

2 Likes

I’m willing to risk it all just to throw that yo.

1 Like

That is beautiful!!!

Rad as dad!

I hope it is. But we need to throw them to find out….

If it hits the mark, and does NOT require any tweaks, this will be the design that goes to production.

7 Likes

I realized yesterday that if I don’t commit to a yoyo and throw it then I can, in theory, play with any yoyo in my collection and still adhere to the rules.

1 Like

while i was just doing yard work a random idea came to me for a possible future contest. maybe call it pick 3 or something, everyone picks 3 tricks to learn/improve over a month, record & post starting videos of the 3, end of the month everyone picks the trick they improved the most on over the month and posts a final submission video of that one, prize optional. what do yall think?

4 Likes