You don’t want to miss this!

Have you always wished you could get in on one of those cool proto throws you always hear people talking about?

Have you been looking to become a member of a community that is all about the FUN of yoyo? A place where encouragement and acceptance are par for the course?

Look no further!

The Yoyo Boomer club is accepting any and ALL throwers who want to be a part of the fun.

What’s in it for me, I hear you asking.

Well, for starters, all the great stuff I mentioned above (community, encouragement, accept…yada yada)

But also, you could get in on the ground floor of the clubs unresponsive prototype, being designed,with input from the club, by the man himself @G2_Jake

If this is something that is of interest to you. Follow this link and leave a post saying you would like to join the club and that you’re interested in getting in on the proto. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to sign up for the unresponsive V.1 proto

You can also just join the club and be part of the fun, even if you’re not wanting to invest :slightly_smiling_face:

Ps. We are still trying to come up with a name for the unresponsive proto, if anyone has any ideas.

11 Likes

Also, an aside: boomer does not refer to age. Anyone of any age is welcomed and encouraged to join. We exist for the fun of yoyo.

5 Likes

Might be a little obvious but, I think “The Boomer” would be a great name for the yoyo.

5 Likes

I would be in to purchase a proto!

1 Like

These should all have boomer themed names :laughing:.

The Midlife Crisis
My back hurts
The What Did You Say?
The Dad Bod
The Social Security
The Clicker
(Soda) Pop

10 Likes

Or, if it’s organic like it appears in the screenshot, they could call it The Elder.

The Elder could take the classic O shape from a couple of decades ago (a long time in yoyo years), and apply the wisdom gathered over those years into a similar-looking body. It plays smarter than organics of the past, so you don’t have to work harder.

Then again, I think we have to see how it plays and learn what direction Jake wants to take it before coming up with the name.

2 Likes

Boozer!

Ps. I guess I’m in the club…. I initially took the term, Boomer, negatively but you guys are puttting the proper spin on it! In yo face Boomers!

Peace!

4 Likes

Well this has my vote…

4 Likes

I’m fuming that I didn’t think of that name.

3 Likes

I also like “The Clydesdale” (it’s a type of work horse).

1 Like

I almost suggested this but I was sure if we wanted to stick with the horse theme. I do like “the Clydesdale”.

“Dad bod” is pretty great too.

“Caddy” was another suggestion that I like too.

1 Like