Are RESPONSIVE players a threat to Yo-Yo?

Seems with the YoYo Boomers Club etc, Responsive players are on the uprise. This may be a dangerous group especially since they are from the generation that is motivated and has a measurable attention span.

It’s true they may loose a few soldiers, the ones who don’t want to be mainstream, but can this renegade group be allowed to exist unchecked gaining critical mass?

Pretty soon the term “Old Heads” will not be allowed to be spoken. - What happened to Freedom of Speech?!

Heaven forbid creating an actual competition responsive division in Yo-Yo Contests. Say it ain’t so!

I’ll be the first to warn.

I’d like to hear thoughts.

31 Likes

What?

18 Likes

I think we should rebrand responsive yoyos to responsible yoyos. They come back to your hand when you tug on them, that’s just the way it should be, the responsible way. Your responsible pets and various offspring all come to you when you call them (I hope), why should your yoyo not too?

12 Likes

Im on board with this

2 Likes

why brand yo-yos in the first place? branding imposes a place and label onto yo-yos, who just want to be free and roam the frontier plains :((

6 Likes

insane post

13 Likes

I keep talking to my yo-yos but they never respond. Starting to kind of hurt my feelings, tbh.

12 Likes

I am now joining the Boomers club!

12 Likes

Wrong thread.
I think you meant to put this in the “unpopular yoyo opinions” thread.

7 Likes

Me reading this

12 Likes

I think the ship has sailed on this already. LOL

We do what we want.

10 Likes

I can confirm the opposite, my attention span is my no means measurable :rofl:

2 Likes

I resemble this remark.

3 Likes

im too busy to do a competition. now get them kids off my lawn!

4 Likes

LOL! We are simple folk.

Yoyo goes down. Yoyo comes up.

Tech tricks???

5 Likes

no more insane than the half dozen posts a year on this forum that feel unhinged.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I talk to me yoyos. they tell me to buy more yoyos.

7 Likes

Heck yeah, yoyo racism.

IMO we need Common Sense responsive yoyo laws. Turns out any old coot can go into Walmart and pick up a Butterfly and just starting throwing it in the parking lot. Is this the kind of future we want for our kids?

12 Likes

“Insane like Kurt Cobain”

1 Like