Are RESPONSIVE players a threat to Yo-Yo?

The Ụ̵̞̤̝̗́̒̀ ̴̨͇̰̯͈̥͎̩̼͔̺̱̙͇̿̌̾͌̇̋̆̉̀̈́̚͜P̵̧̹̱͈̯͕͇̠̮̤͉̽́̿ ̴͓͈̥̭̪͓̥͎͓̩̹̲̺̞̈͐̏̃̌̿̋͘̚R̵̦̖̰̦̲̖̲̩̉̅̎͛̾͊̎̇́̏̃͝ ̴̨̝̻̺̟̼̩̍̃̀͛̊̏̓̿͝Ǐ̸̧̧͖̱͖̣̜̯̺̩͐̋͋̌̐ ̶̨̧̲͓̠̬̇͗͑̿̚͜͠Ś̸̯̙͋̐̈̓̄̿͘ ̶͓͓̖̠̩͈̗̟͇̙͒̅̚Ī̷̯̋͝ ̶̛̦̩̳̣̞̲̫̻̀̈̅̆̌̔̔͗͗͝N̷̡͇̤̻̈́̌̓̓̄͋̅̑̃̌̿͐̂̚̚ ̷̢̠̣͖̠͕̤͙̖͙̣͉̘̟̂̀̅̾̐̽̅͝G̵̡̧͇̰̰̪͕̫̲͉̭̼̜̖͓̅͗̒̐ has begun! There is no safety.
Conform or
P̷̧̧̟̤̈́̒͌͐̚͝ ̸̧͔̦̄̓̊̏Ȩ̷̣̮̫̥͙͖̏̋̈́̂ ̶̡̨͍̫̂R̴̤̦̞͊ ̶̭͕͇̱̗̊̀̈̆̈́̾Í̸̝̈́̈ ̷̢̗̠̻̲̫͇̔͝S̴̝͈̫̱̀͐ ̵̱̤̦͊͗͌̓̔͒̅͘H̸̥̫͕̒̎̂̂́̌ ̸̨͍̽

Join us, we have Kentaro pads, YYJ Shims, and Yoyonation Highlights. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes it is.
I don’t care if they aren’t into the same style as yo-yoing as me. If they’re inspired by me and think I’m cool, and then proceed to follow in my footsteps, and enjoy a hobbit I enjoyed when I was their age, then I’m fine with it. I’ll just be happy my kids have something to do, grow in, and relate to me, even if it’s a slightly different “style”. I just want something I can spend time with them and grow closer in a relationship with them.
I don’t know that’s just my thoughts
I’m only 15 so I don’t have the most experience with having kids :joy:

1 Like

this is a cult im willing to join. you had me at yyj shims

3 Likes

obviously, the solution is the same as in Fahrenheit 451

4 Likes

Be warned. The Grey Wave is coming!

4 Likes

Just wait until you hear about our Buzz on SPR kits :fire:

3 Likes

Parking lot? We are the Walmart greeter!!!

Like Joe Jackson said…

"I’m the man
I’m the man that gave you the hula-hoop
I’m the man
I’m the man that gave you the yo-yo"

6 Likes

nope.

Are you practicing being this kid for your parents?? :rofl:

2 Likes

These responsive-playing vermin need to be rooted-out and expelled from the REAL yo-yo community as soon as humanly possible. I watched a video of one of these people supposedly doing a “trick”. The yo-yo was not even spinning! I mean; what the %$%@ even is that?

The YoyoBoomer thread offers a great place to start the purge! Get your torches and pitchforks people!

12 Likes

STOP THE “STRING TRICK” PROPAGANDA
REAL YOYOS RETURN TO YOUR HAND

THEY TRY TO SILENCE THE ONES WHO SEEK THE TRUTH

WAKE UP

23 Likes

17 Likes

This is the least unhinged post to ever unhinge. This post has the same feel as “MOOOOM! Grandpa is talking about the war again. I don’t even think he knows he’s just talking to the hat rack”

5 Likes

Absolutely they are.

As a member of the yoyo shadow government, we have sent in countless insurgents. Do not ask who.

10 Likes

Its weird. Starting responsive then going to unresponsive 1A…going back to responsive i feel i suck…so responsive players like doc pop are the ish! Not a threat lol…but definitely bada***!

And he would’ve gotten away with it too if it hadn’t been for you darn, snooping kids!!

4 Likes

Lmfao. He’s right though. Call me old fashioned.

6 Likes

We have infiltrated everywhere.

First, I sold designer yo-yo tees.

Now I sell Yoyo Boomer tees.

You buy them.

We win.

5 Likes

The REAL question is… WHY DO WE EVEN YOYO ANYWAYS?

3 Likes

a threat to taking it too seriously maybe?
nah… only in my dreams.

8 Likes