Are RESPONSIVE players a threat to Yo-Yo?

If you tell me your Insurgents names, Ill tell you who we have on counter insurgents.

1 Like

“tech? just learn knitting instead” ■■■■■■■ got me LOL

1 Like

I know the names of the insurgents, counter insurgents, counter counter insurgents, and the counter counter counter insurgents. I’m the top player. I’m playing 69 degree chess-uno against humanity card set. I’ve started moves since before the earth was a speck of star dust and those moves won’t even be played until the eve of the heat death of the universe. Some cards won’t even be drawn until the new universe restarts anew. The only solace you have is to know that any and everyone is a player or a pawn. I will bring down big Yoyo and I will give birth to a new yoyo empire that spans the entire multiverse.

Every unhinged post needs a manifesto, right?

1 Like

You’re foiled again, the YoYo Empire already exists.

1 Like

I never realized how fast organic yoyos sell out until the recent releases of the Bathysphere and Oasis. Not responsive, but definitely “boomer.”

5 Likes

That’s my job. It’s no secret.

1 Like

Dang I thought for sure this would be closed after some sort of silly argument by now

5 Likes

Apparently we are all just keeping it silly

7 Likes

Probably a good thing

4 Likes

Apparently they want total world domination.
And I’m ok with that. Just remember it’s actually Funresponisve. (Funresponsive circle c, circle r, all rights revserved American Made YoYo.)

3 Likes

Definitely noticed the sudden “out of stock” Deeper States. I may or may not have been a contributor to this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Meddling, it’s meddling kids. The dog told me.

3 Likes

I mean, if you were waiting for a certain resident curmudgeon to step in on this, that name alone screams YoYo Boomer Club to me :wink:

One of us, one of us…

3 Likes

For sure next category at WYYC

8 Likes

And a million more likes within the hearts of men.

8 Likes

Do you have a higher resolution of this for a shirt?

3 Likes

Don’t make me pull out the metrics kids. I’ll get the graphs and charts ready. fires up powerpoint

5 Likes

Just as long as it’s not Fur-responsive…

2 Likes

That was on the LAST episode……:rofl:
And you can’t trust that dog…he talks funny…

3 Likes

To be fair, most responsive players don’t have electricity and rely on messenger pigeon to send ‘Likes’.

9 Likes