Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

ONE July is Live!!!

The GOAL = Play one yoyo for the next 31 Days.

1. “What are you throwing today?”
    Post a picture.

2. “Why did you pick this yoyo?”

3. “What are you optimistic about this month?”

4. "If you dont complete the challenge; Why? Picture of the yoyo that caused you to fail?

My answers;

1. I will be throwing a “Modern Fixed Axel Yoyo”. While not a new concept, just a new name.

MK1xSW Red Blood Cell - Yoyo Expert Edition. This yoyo has a “Bricked” MR85 bearing from @Xanadu . I am also running his suggested string (Cant remember which string right now).

1. I chose this yoyo because I was having a hard time picking between a Fixed Axel yoyo and a Modern Responsive yoyo. In the chaotic space of my mind, why not both? The RBC in a fixed configuration has great response. But metal “Axel” and Poly or Nylon/Poly string has great spin time. I feel I will not be limited this month with this choice.

2. My intialt thought is to become well acquainted with this yoyo. Throwing something different almost every day, I am curious how attuned I will become with the yoyo. In my mind, it will become an extension of me, opening up avenues previously closed due to varriation.

3. I am very worried about the arrival of a prototype this month. My plan is to stay strong and complete the challenge. Temptation is and will be real.

Have fun!

16 Likes