The “cool kids club” yoyo post

This is the post where us “boomers” cant talk about yoyo among each other (no adults aloud >:(

2 Likes

Mate, tbh I do not think it’s a great idea to separate even more and create “exclusive groups” or similar stuff or even support differences related to age in this case, the boomer group seems very open to everyone (I mean you are 13 and you have the logo lol).

You can be cool at every age, do you know David Russell?

Probably not, he is a classical guitarist, he is 70 years old, been to a show of him recently and he was one of the coolest person ever existed, both charisma and stage presence were out of this world, I wished to be cool as him

Do you know Tony Hawk?
Probably yes, he is one of the coolest person ever existed in the whole world, he is 56 and he is sending hard as when he was younger.

My mom is 60, she paint all day every day beautiful sides of my homeland and she does sculptures, she knows so much about music and books, she even does uni for a second degree and she is learning english, she does ceramics, go out with friends (and has so many friends) and enjoy life, she is one of the coolest people ever!

Mate now you are 13, one day you will be 50, there is not reason to don’t be cool at every single age.

18 Likes

Soon enough you’ll be a yoyo boomer too, and have to watch as you outgrow and leave behind your own club. Such is life…

No adults allowed. What ya gonna do kid ID me… what my hairline gives it away… fine you got me this time. And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids and that Scoogy doo.

On a serious note boomers are all inclusive yall can be any age it’s just a state of mind. Enjoy your kids club.

8 Likes

I’d be found out instantly. People may think my wife looks like she’s in her 20’s…but I’m always mistaken for older than I am…

Requirements to be in “ cool kids club “ …

Have a yo-yo? Done

Feels good to be so cool.

2 Likes

Its just that sometimes kids who have a hobby that they judt love dont always have people there age that do the same thing

I’m game for a boomer post, long live the pog master race!

Enough of this metal clone bs where every yo looks the same

Cork is the only response we needed and we liked it.

1 Like

Arnt we all kids, playing with a toy? Does age physical age really matter?

You may not be able to answer these questions yet. But one day you will.

I hope others “Your Age” chime in.

5 Likes

yea anyone who plays with a yoyo is cool

2 Likes

Based

erm actually it’s “allowed” :nerd_face::point_up:

1 Like

I’m mentally 14

3 Likes

close this club immediately ٩(๑`^´๑)۶
why would a kid like you do on the internet without adult supervision (that sounds like a hero name) >:(

IMG_6528

… sorry, it was asking for it.

4 Likes

As the youngest yo-yo boomer, I think all yoyos are cool. That is all.

2 Likes