Teen yoyo club

I want to make a club completely of teenagers. If you have any suggestions or comments on the name or any other thin like that, or want to be on the team, please reply.

does 12 and 9 months count?

Nope. It counts as 12 and 9 months

But nobody cares.

So go to the club if you want to.

I’d like to join.

Is any certain amount of experience required?

So is this to keep us old guys out, or little kids? ???

Probably both.

I’m all for all ages stuff myself. But hey, I get the whole “teen” thing. Then as members age, they gotta “get out”. Rules are rules!

I’m sort of forming an informal club right now. More of a poorly organized meet for the kids at a nearby school who have yoyos.

haha

Like, mainly good yoyoers that can handle well in a competition. Its not so much teens as much of not in a club/team and is experienced. If you guys have a good idea for names or designs, let’s see what you’ve got.

I’m 15 and I’m in. So wait is it a club or team? And is there a set amount of people who can be in, also do we need video proof that we are good?

its a team. but i don’t know how to actually make yoyos for our team i.e. duncan raptor, yyj axiom… so i was thinking, we could “partner” with a bigger yoyo team and become the teen team of that.
video proof would be nice.

Depends, you would need some reputation yourself to create a team.

Would it have actual meetings, or just on the forums?

I probably won’t be the best yoyoer in the team, but i can do some decent tricks. We would have meetings on the forum and maybe go to competitions as a small team.

Hey I’m 13, I’m not the greatest yoyoer, but I’m intermediate, and I work hard everyday and If the club can help me out every here and there I’ll be up to speed in no time. Do you want me to pm you the video to you or post it here. And one last thing, when, and where will we meet in the forums? Please PM me the details.

thanks
                                                                                                  ~*Yomania21*~

Could I join? I’m 16. I’m a Jr. Team member of team YoYoBestBuy(Tony Alonso can verify that, he’s team captain). I’m not exactly good but I try. I’m mostly a 5A player now so that might change it up from some

Sure

As soon as possible I’ll need a team name, a logo, and a list of names, ages, and what state/area they are in, of the people that want to join the team. Then i will post a clear list.

TimelessToysTeens. Just a thought

We could have different teen team representatives at different parts of the country for competitions