Teen yoyo club

That might be pushing it a bit far. from what i know over the internet TEAMS dont seem to last very long.

idk, i guess. but probably not all of the people in the teen team wont be in the same part of the country.

well we could all go by one name but also add region like “northwestern” or “southern”

ok. that could work. umm… so if you want to be on the team, post your name, preferred nickname, age, region/area/state, and skill level/hardest trick.

Nathanael Drage, Than. 13 Missouri, Kamikaze/and whut

Mason DeVriend , “DeVi” 15 Washington state, Favorite yoyo: Canvas Favorite trick :Ballista

Okay, everyone that wants to amd can go to either the mid missouri or kansas state competitions, we will meet there and it will be cool. Does anyone know how to post pics on here?

Ok, sorry, mishap on my behalf. I will need everyone who wants to be in the team to message me their name, hardest trick, and any other thing they want me to know. Sorry again, thanks.

Stephen Kassing,Missouri,hook

hey i am starting one my self where i live and where is this club you are talking about :slight_smile: ???

id liike to join.how much skill do you need.

give your information and I’ll check, you probably can join. as long as your not like 25 years old.

I am planning on starting a club in la.

ok, so as of right now, we have: me, mason, stephen, savannah, brad, mason, and rudy?
as of right now, it sounds like will will have two representing regions. we will have some people go to competitions in the more north-eastern states. and other people go to the more central states (missouri, iowa, kansas, illinois). and some other kinks that i will work out.

here it is tell me what you think

1 Like

that’s good drawing. do you think we could artistically put teen yoyo team (or any other team name ideas) in the banner or something? also, if anyone thinks that they have a good idea for a design, i will look at all of them and have a vote, and whoever’s wins will be the logo.

I might want to do this.

Name: Johnny Jedrey
Nickname: Johnny
best trick: Don’t really have one, i can do all the tricks on this site and Rethinkyoyo, and i have A LOT of tech speed combos i have made up, so i guess beyond master?
Favorite yoyo: i like VS.NYYC stuff.

Maybe count me in?
Adam Park
I dunno my skill level…so I guess is list my achievements?
1st VA states 2012 Jr. Trick ladder
1st Mid west regional 1a Jr. Division

Maybe Count me in
Name: Scott Sallee
Hardest trick: I’m not the best but can do most tricks on this site

where will the club meetings be held im 15 and partialy advanced

What Washington yoyoer??? what city do you live in?