The “cool kids club” yoyo post

Your accepted kid. If you need a fixie Santa rogers is dirt broke but might got a beater to lob your way.

4 Likes

I shall try my hardest to tell anyone and anything to keep a distance of at-least 6 feet from my lawn, and to always honor Tom Kuhn, and to always remember to Throw Duncan!

3 Likes

Dont paint yourself in a corner! That just scratches the surface of our capabilities.

5 Likes

I’ve got a new butterfly in package you can have if your parents are cool with you giving your address to strangers on the internet.

4 Likes

PM’d

3 Likes

Is there anyone in the Bay Area that yoyos?

3 Likes

Pretty sure you’re in luck!! If I’m not mistaken doc pop puts on a yoyo club in SF EVERY MONTH. Could be wrong.

4 Likes

Lots of throwers out that way. @DocPop does the SF meetup every so often. Looks like you just missed the October meet.

Keep an eye on the forums or on doc pops instagram. He always makes a post about it.

The DMV throw club is pretty much the only yo-yo club in a 50 mile radius (ish) of DC so I think your expectation of yoyo activity might be a bit higher than reality.

If you’re a kid in school I would say try starting either an official or unofficial yoyo club. If your in college same thing. Adults it’s harder but if you live in an HOA you can start a group in your neighborhood and potentially at work.

Nothings gonna come to you and you often have to make the group yourself.

3 Likes