Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

They really need to Summit to each other and make this happen

Or a Kickstarter. The greatest yoyo Kickstarter to ever happen. One we would tell our children’s children about

3 Likes

I have these two yoyos that have been sitting in my yoyo case for a while and was thinking about selling them. Not really sure what seems fair.

G2 Lost Treasure Respawn with 1 pinprick. apparently only 12 made in this colorway.

Spectra pockeHt blue and pink: mint (i have 2 extra axels as well).

2 Likes

At one point they were marked up rather high, dont know it that demand is still perceived.

Since you have extra axles that brings up the value. Probably 90-110 in the current market. Thats the Purplesaurus ReHx colorway by the way.

1 Like

Hi guys. How are yours?
Well, I come to asking for price them.

Yoyojam Dark Magic OG 2004 Worlds edition - Mint, no beat or cracks. Little hole in both caps. With box.

YYJ Lyn Fury All American ed / St. Patricks ed / Red Dragon Ed - All 3 mint, no beat. All american ed have a little crack on spacer.

Yoyojam Hitman OG - Mint, no beats but 2~3 little cracks on exterior (near the metal rings). With box.

Yoyojam Black Knight - Mint, no cracks. With box.

Yoyojam X-convict - Little crack on interior hub (under caps, I put resin on top to avoid further cracking) (With box)

Freehand Zero Remix Edition - 100% mint, no recess. Original.

16 Likes

You’ve got some nice history there! Beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks, mate!

3 Likes

Yoyo Appraisal Thread

There already is a thread for this

3 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden

Hey everybody, I recently got a 2nd run Sengoku Hideyoshi and would like to know what you think it’s worth. No box, a baby amount of vibe, and besides some minor scuffing on the ss rims (3rd pic), it’s pretty flawless damage-wise. Here are some pics I took of it:

5 Likes

Anyone knows the ballpark price for a Purple YYR Draupnir 44 Clash edition in mint/near mint condition?

1 Like

I’d like to start looking for a Yoyojam Night Moves 5. How much would one of these go for?

I’ve got no idea.

1 Like

i’d say about $100~120!

1 Like

Up; help me price this boys :frowning:

1 Like

How much that would cost? Every is mint except gnarval, avalanche and lzzard

3 Likes

Can you list models? I can identify most of them but I’m not sure about all of them

The yoyo market is still a little scuffed, so prices could be shifted, but if I were selling these models I’d ask something around these prices and just take lower offers if these are too high to get any takers.

Metal Yeti - 70
Akita - 80
Hotter - 110…? Really hard to say, might be more
Puffin 3 - 70
Peak 2 - 70
Ditch - 40
Snow Lzzrd - 40-50 depending on damage
Campfire - 100
Yeti 2 - Free if FG, 15 if A grade
Gnarwhal - Really depends on damage, probably around 50
Bonfire - 100
BVM2 - 100
FG Avalanche - Depends on damage but around 50
AC1 - 100
Chief - 120
AC2 - 120
FG Puffin 1 - 80
Borealis 2 - 60

7 Likes

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me what these are going for currently? Someone said one sold for 500$!? Are these really fetching that much?

Peak 2 Unknown Edtion mint with box.

5 Likes

Yoyobrother Bully V2 e B!ST H2 (2nd versione of Hidra)

1 Like

How much that would cost?Both are near mint