Holy Balls what a markup!

10 Likes

hit make offer and insert a holy lowball bro

12 Likes

Haha great idea!!!

6 Likes

I really wanted one of these and it pisses me off. Any offer under 100 is immediately declined

5 Likes

I feel you on that. Ive seen a few yoyos not just G2 but go on ebay or a bst shortly after a drop that get marked up.

6 Likes

Yea I can’t stand scrubs that do that, there’s a yellow bowl for 200+ and then some YYF and OD’s that are still in production for double what you can get them for from YoYoExpert or others, some people…everyone should try to remember…karma’s a *****.

4 Likes

The damaged bowl for double retail? Yea…lol. people dont surprise me anymore.

4 Likes

who makes 12 yoyos when there’s a demand for more than 12 yoyos

10 Likes

Marketing geniuses that understand FOMO

4 Likes

but to me… well, beh… i could derail the eff out of this thread

6 Likes

Im picking up what you are putting down lol. It is what it is though. Homer yos might be what we need man!

8 Likes

that was part of why i didn’t say anything too… homer yos studies drop quantities based on myriad of factors… there are so many influences at play…

5 Likes

Obviously somebody that thinks 13 is an unlucky number🤡

9 Likes

every number after 12 is an unlucky number if you didnt get one and are expected to pay $200 for it

4 Likes

I just bought #13. Still 17 left…

12 Likes

fomo! fomo! buy it now!

5 Likes

Next time go for the derailment…you do it like no other and it’s always informative and entertaining. I feel you though I’ve missed out on the past 3 g2drips cause of the caching issue and the 503 error or whatever…so seeing clowns like that bugs me a lil more than usual.

5 Likes

If g2 was truly genius they would be the ones selling it. Obviously not on an account linked to them.

I understand the hatred of people flipping but it’s going to happen and it helps drive the market. I hold no beef against it honestly.

Lets think about it if every limited g2 went to a collector. The first bunch would sell out instantly because people love them but if you never saw them sell over retail in the coming months/years you would wonder if you need to jump on it in the future. Someone has to be the first to list over retail and if this sell it’s honestly great news for future limited releases of g2.

4 Likes

Well that’s all situational, who is to say there won’t be a run of 200 in 6 months. Also people can be grumpy about other people not doing the right thing, especially when most of the people here go out of their way and go above and beyond to look after others.

3 Likes

They could drop 200 but I think that’s unlikely. The reseller would never sellbut more importantly g2 would get hurt. If people see that higher end brands don’t hold value they wouldn’t still sell. If a-rt released 500 grails right now prices would crash and they could no longer charge high prices for at least the grail but also partially others. Okay it might take 5000 grails but still the boutique companies rely so heavy of perceived rarity and resellability. Limited numbers are essential and with that comes resellers in any market. Any collector market will have resellers.

I understand being frustrated when you lose a yo-yo and someone is making money off it but that’s more late stage capitalism to blame than the community. It helps the company and the whole weird world of the yo-yo market.

5 Likes