Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Hi, just wondering if someone could tell me what this yoyo is worth in Australian dollars please

6 Likes

Maybe @yyfben2.deactivated or @Glenacius_K can help you out. :thinking:

5 Likes

Ok thanks

2 Likes

I think not much at all, but @yyfben2.deactivated might have a different opinion.

I’d say, like $10-$20 max.

I think a lot of people out there have hugely inflated ideas of what they are worth, still believing they are the best yoyos. I’ve seen prices of $100-$2000 on ebay.

4 Likes

Felt it was time to start a new thread on this. :grinning:

9 Likes

Here’s my purge, got kinda of an idea of what everything is worth but I’m unsure of stuff like the chief and severe. Here’s the rundown of throws.

Yoyofactory 7075 Supernova
Clyw Borealis 1 (one drop run as far as I know)
Yoyofriends vulture b grade
Clyw chief fools gold from the final drop
Clyw wish
Yoyofactory Severe 2010 (7075 I believe?)
Clyw kayak
Yoyofactory Severe 2009 with caps

2 Likes

Hoping you all can help me get a sense of what these are worth. Neither is mint but they darn close to it.

5 Likes

I’d say 120 for the Stargazer. Unsure what the other one is… it kind of looks like a halfswapped helvetica lol.

Price might honestly be a little high for the market outside of Japan + the heavily slowed down yoyo economy. Doesn’t hurt to start at the high end though.

2 Likes

I was thinking somewhere around that range as well. The other one is an og stargazer that I would probably price about the same.

1 Like

I was thinking it was a stardust 1/2 at first, but the rounded section of the profile past the cut seemed a bit too narrow. That in addition to being blasted was what was throwing me off. Might just be the photo angle/lighting though.

Oh yes sorry. Both are Stargazers. The two toned is the OG

1 Like

This is an Inferno Yoyos Twilight Phantom. I’ve been trying to trade it for a Vulture or Peregrine for months, but to no avail. What do you think would be a fair ask if I were to try to sell it?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have bimetall luftverk 000 blue color and would like to know for how much it can go on bst?

I have been considering selling these. Any recommendations on value?

1 Like

It seems like TMBR stuff has been trending upwards, mostly in regard to the eH line.

120 USD seems about standard for a PockeHt over the past few months, and maybe around 60 for the Wood-Z? Wood-Z seems like one of the more niche TMBR models.

4 Likes

Thanks Mabel

4 Likes

I listed this in the for sale forum and was hoping to get some more information here after another member suggested it.

Anything anyone can tell me would be appreciated!

Any help?

Thanks!

So the Blizzard is interesting b/c it’s the first CLYW bimetal, but it’s like… organic-ish… which doesn’t make it a “typical competition” oriented bimetal. IMO it’s hard to say if that unique aspect makes it more or less desirable lol… it is a bit older at this point and CLYW isn’t exactly known for their bimetals, (they’re great tho!), besides Wish & Akita maybe. I have one of these myself in the BBB colorway and while I think it’s awesome, I just pick other things up more. Since yours is mint, I’d prolly put it at around $100, and I’d prolly take $90 IF It’s been sitting unsold for awhile. I wouldn’t be surprised though if you get the right CLYW fan or collector whose been looking for one of these for forever, you could possibly get $110-$120 max for it from someone like that. Good luck on the sale!

2 Likes

Hey folks, hope all is well out there. What’s a proper asking price for an OG Duncan FH1?
Thanks in advance
Efren

5 Likes