Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

For the appraisal record, this mint Anti-Yo Bape just sold in Japan on mercari for ¥98,600 which is $765.41USD.

1 Like

That’s a hard one in the current market, You’ll get the most on the Auction Site. Last year a few were going from $350 to $400 on the bay. Direct on the FB group some have gone around $200, and in that same group a box was found and they were initially appraised around $150 each. So it depends where you are selling. You’ll probably be getting DMs, that is a straight up collectors piece. The overall YoYo market is down from last year so, I don’t know if they will still go that high at auction, but it could even go for more since it is in such good condition.

2 Likes

Thats about right, i just paid over 500$ for one with a few marks on it lol

4 Likes

Thanks to the both of you! Appreciate the response :call_me_hand:.

I’m definitely calling it a Baypuzilla now.

2 Likes

Hi all,
I was hoping I could get some help with how much to ask for this? I believe it’s a Hildy Bros Currier that I bought as a “mystery Currier” in late 2013. I’m not sure what type of wood it is

3 Likes

Hey Josh! Can you weight it? I have a similar looking one, though darker in color as it is purpleheart. It weighs a ton.

1 Like

50 g
my scale doesn’t do tenths so I’m not sure more specific than that.
It doesn’t appear to have caps like later versions of the Currier do

1 Like

Mine is similar, but has engraving and closer to 70g. I paid $50 shipped for it, so probably around the same or a few bucks less for yours without the extra flair/branding.

2 Likes

Looking for help identifying these two Yoyos. These date to 2010ish era throws.

Values are optional at this point. Thanks for the help.

6 Likes

I think the first one is a big brother yoyo bully. I’d probably pay $60-70 for it

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

No problem, it’s a fantastic yoyo.

Agree on BBYY Bully. The other may be a B.I.S.T.

The second throw is a bist hydra

1 Like

Thank you for your Help.

1 Like

Trying to figure out pricing on this pom Wisteria and my Jensen Kimmit hamburger. The hamburger throw is basically an ART orphan but he made this before he started ART.

8 Likes

Looking for pricing on a B grade for ano mechabape SE

1 Like

For B-grade I would not go over 300 because a mint A-grade is already around 375-400.

2 Likes

A-RT collectors and Jensen fans would easily pay $125 < , an auction would probably pull more as it’s also an art piece from the World Camp.

as far as this, the FB Puckett heads would need to chime in.

2 Likes