Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I don’t think that I’ve seen a Teatime re-sell. Just giving OP a starting point…

3 Likes

I have a clyw gnarwhal 1 rockabilly color way and was wondering what something like that would be worth. The yoyo is used and has 1 ding but overall great condition

1 Like

Hey. I’d love to help you out!

The Gnarwhal you have is the “Rockabully” and the signature colorway of Abe from CLYW.

Roughly 23 of these gnarwhals were produced and they came with a special box that featured this particular edition. (pictured at the bottom)

If you have the box, I could see your gnarwhal with the ding fetching $120 ish.

If there is no box, I’d put it at the $100 mark.

Let me know if that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

yes thank you I have the box so it fetches more value than without the box?

3 Likes

It depends on if you can find a collector. I have seen Gnarwhals in good condition sell anywhere from $65 to $150. Gnarwhals are not the most sought after CLYW but they are from the golden age of CLYW so they are harder to find. If you need the money quick I would list it for $75, if you don’t care how long it takes to sell, list it for $130 and wait.

5 Likes

Well this Freehand went for $415 with shipping after 28 bids. The market has spoken.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194155455465?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=MlHPmGUC1YwMDbxTeVSPt4ni4Xg%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

h

3 Likes

this freehand surge lately is certainly uncharacteristic… you could get them on the cheap 3-4 months ago comparatively

3 Likes

FH1’s and Z’s have swung high and low for some time, but no where near the highs that they’ve been getting. There was a guy that had a lot of new FH1’s on ebay a couple years ago, on the high side one got $250. I think the highest I ever sold a FH1 for was around $200, but now seeing FHZ’s in the $200 range has been crazy!

4 Likes

Makes me think the ninjaboy on nest for $400 isn’t so crazy anymore

3 Likes

Could you guys help me put a price on these? Haven’t seen them sell too often. Not sure Im gonna sell all of them but maybe some. All of them are mint I think.

1. Clear Fern
  2. Gotham Life
  3. Draupnir
  4. Respawn Light.

5 Likes

Off the top of my head.

• A-RT Fern, clear – $115 would probably net a quick sale, up to $140 maybe; there’s a red one for $155 on FSYB that’s been sitting around for about two weeks at this point with no biters (though @JesterDClown seemed interested and willing to negotiate, not sure how that went).
  • G2 Life, Gotham - $135 for a quick sale, mayyybe up to $175 depending on the buyer
  • Yoyorecreation Draupnir, black(or gunmetal?) - not as familiar with these prices but I traded my gunmetal one from the 2019 run for something I valued around $225.
  • G2 Respawn Light proto - i’d say around $85 (@Grunt was looking for one a bit ago and might be interested if you were going to part with it)
4 Likes

No response from seller but I’m still down for negotiating price. Lol

3 Likes

Duncan is also in the process of re-creating the FH1. There’s a FB group for updates and design posts.

3 Likes

What’s the name of or link to the group?

2 Likes

Yeah, what Isaac said?!?!

3 Likes

Yeah, what these two said?!?!?

2 Likes

Hi All!

Here’s the link! Thanks Aaron for messanging me.

6 Likes

Now accept that request Bryan :rofl:

Thank you again :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Whats this worth?

4 Likes