Yoyo Appraisal Thread

yes thank you I have the box so it fetches more value than without the box?

3 Likes

It depends on if you can find a collector. I have seen Gnarwhals in good condition sell anywhere from $65 to $150. Gnarwhals are not the most sought after CLYW but they are from the golden age of CLYW so they are harder to find. If you need the money quick I would list it for $75, if you don’t care how long it takes to sell, list it for $130 and wait.

5 Likes

Well this Freehand went for $415 with shipping after 28 bids. The market has spoken.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194155455465?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=MlHPmGUC1YwMDbxTeVSPt4ni4Xg%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

h

3 Likes

this freehand surge lately is certainly uncharacteristic… you could get them on the cheap 3-4 months ago comparatively

3 Likes

FH1’s and Z’s have swung high and low for some time, but no where near the highs that they’ve been getting. There was a guy that had a lot of new FH1’s on ebay a couple years ago, on the high side one got $250. I think the highest I ever sold a FH1 for was around $200, but now seeing FHZ’s in the $200 range has been crazy!

4 Likes

Makes me think the ninjaboy on nest for $400 isn’t so crazy anymore

3 Likes

Could you guys help me put a price on these? Haven’t seen them sell too often. Not sure Im gonna sell all of them but maybe some. All of them are mint I think.

1. Clear Fern
  2. Gotham Life
  3. Draupnir
  4. Respawn Light.

5 Likes

Off the top of my head.

• A-RT Fern, clear – $115 would probably net a quick sale, up to $140 maybe; there’s a red one for $155 on FSYB that’s been sitting around for about two weeks at this point with no biters (though @JesterDClown seemed interested and willing to negotiate, not sure how that went).
  • G2 Life, Gotham - $135 for a quick sale, mayyybe up to $175 depending on the buyer
  • Yoyorecreation Draupnir, black(or gunmetal?) - not as familiar with these prices but I traded my gunmetal one from the 2019 run for something I valued around $225.
  • G2 Respawn Light proto - i’d say around $85 (@Grunt was looking for one a bit ago and might be interested if you were going to part with it)
4 Likes

No response from seller but I’m still down for negotiating price. Lol

3 Likes

Duncan is also in the process of re-creating the FH1. There’s a FB group for updates and design posts.

3 Likes

What’s the name of or link to the group?

2 Likes

Yeah, what Isaac said?!?!

3 Likes

Yeah, what these two said?!?!?

2 Likes

Hi All!

Here’s the link! Thanks Aaron for messanging me.

6 Likes

Now accept that request Bryan :rofl:

Thank you again :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Whats this worth?

4 Likes

Those Original Freehands are hot right now on the auction site. Last couple went for $350 and $415 at auction. That color with matching caps and unopened, could raise the bar even further these days.

You’ll probably get some DMs

3 Likes

How much for a G5 Elite with a couple of scratches?

3 Likes

Last one sold for $150 I believe.

2 Likes