Yoyo Appraisal Thread

How much for a Wooly Marmot?

3 Likes

$120-180 mint

2 Likes

Original Draupnir. This has the original YYR logo and is raw, therefore, a bit lighter and floatier than an anodized one.

Mint. What is it worth?

4 Likes

Honestly, I’d personally value the ‘old logo’ Draups a little less than the ‘new logo’ ones due to the smaller gap width.

No idea what Draups are going for these days, though. I assume right around retail for mint unless it’s a special edition.

2 Likes

I’m afraid to potentially open a can of worms here, but are raw throws actually any lighter?

2 Likes

Kinda, but we’re talking tenths or hundredths of grams lighter. You won’t be able to feel a difference

4 Likes

Draups have notoriously inconsistent weight, and the throw being raw is legit nothing compared to the actual weight variation of like 61-63g Draups have. Raw throws play the same, they just look better and take a beating worse.

4 Likes

Yeah that was my assumption, variance between actual units is far higher than any consistent difference between anodized and raw

1 Like

I have a ILYY Wasabi. Typical green and in great condition. One small mark that’s very faint. Not really sure how rare or how wanted these are.

3 Likes

ILYY are in particularly high demand right now - and there were 2 runs in green. $120 i think would be a fair call. @fullnelson would also be able to give you a good idea

3 Likes

I’d say that’s a fair price!:+1:

5 Likes

awesome thank you so much to both of you.

2 Likes

Toxic hazmat has a pinprick and the recrev octave is NM any ideas?

3 Likes

Hazmat is probably 70-80, Oktave is probably 50. I’m also very interested in buying the Oktave, DM me if you’d sell it!

1 Like

Which version octave? OYY has kinda helped them take off. I see a lot of popularity with them these days in the fb bst so I would think 50-80

2 Likes

Is there a way to determine which version?

2 Likes

It’s an Oktave 1

1 Like

Hello, what is the value of a MIB Unknown Edition Freyja?

2 Likes

According to the link you posted, $84.99.

Was there anything about the Freyja that makes you think it shot up in value since February other than being sold out?

1 Like

Some people collect Unknown editions and I saw someone on the BST previously offering $200 so I wasn’t sure if it had gone up in value.

1 Like