Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I believe the someone you’re referring to is @mable… who might still be interested??

Post it and try your luck because the value of anything is exactly what another person is willing to pay for it at the moment – the rule of supply & demand dictates market prices.

4 Likes

Exactly what the person above said, I have no clue what they’re worth past MSRP. I didn’t really care what they’re “worth” either. I just offered up enough to get somebody to sell when they otherwise wouldn’t have wanted to. I’ve been happy throwing it every day since, so no regrets on my end.

4 Likes

Anyone know what a Yoyoguy star case is going for for these days?

72-star-yoyo-case-yoyoguy_1_8cb5139b7165cc58712aff2add5b6999
72-star-yoyo-case-yoyoguy_1_8cb5139b7165cc58712aff2add5b6999-1

6 Likes

I would think around $75 for the case. Also nice collection! @chrismacg

1 Like

Any idea what a fair price on this is?

9 Likes

Oh, that’s not my collection. My case isn’t readily available for a photo so I just used Google images to find one.

3 Likes

Price for YYR stargazer v1 (blue and white)? No box, no marks.

2 Likes

Have not seen these for a long time. I would guess - easily $100, or $150 on a good day.

4 Likes

I would probably price this around $150. YYR hasn’t been selling for what it used to unless you have a draupnir or Fragment.

2 Likes

Agreed with this. The ILYY ones are even more rare and help it got another collector group besides just onedrop

4 Likes

How about these? The Pure is perfect (but no box).

The other one is a “Red October” YYF 401k.

8 Likes

Can I get a price check on these monkeys?

ALL MIB

2Sick - Raptor Skin

Firedevil - Liquified Chaos

Pixelape - Silverback Tiger

They were all part of a package deal and I just wanna make sure I don’t shoot myself in the foot

7 Likes

I picked this up the other week and was very perplexed as to the origin of this yo-yo. It looks a bit like a SPYY Pure, but the WYYC 2005 happened a good four years before the Pure was released. Eventually I was able to track down the origin of this yo-yo. It’s called a Worlds Metal Freehand made by Kyle Weems (Kyo) and it represents the first metal yo-yo ever released based on the Duncan Freehand 1.

When I chatted with Kyle about it he mentioned that the yo-yo is sized perfectly to accept the Freehand and Duncan Wheels side caps too!

Anyone got a guess how much this would fetch?

Here’s what the Yo-Yo Wiki has to say about it:

The Metal Worlds Freehand was a metal version of the popular Duncan Freehand yo-yo, created by Kyo and modded by Luke Vader. Launched and sold at the 2005 World Yo-Yo Contest, of the 50 yo-yos offered for sale, the unsold yo-yos were available exclusively from Infinite Illusions after the contest.
After high demand, a second run was produced. With a modified design, the second run was released as the Immortalis 2.

6 Likes

Hard to price the 2evil and pixelape but someone is selling a mint Firedevil on Reddit for $90 so it’s probably worth $80-90.

4 Likes

THESE ARE ALL SOLD PLZ DON’T DM ABOUT THEM

*i’ll leave the post up tho cuz they’re pretty :smiley:

2 Likes

Vader fhzs go for a buuunch even now. Old heads still got that nostalgia kick for em. I personally wouldn’t let it go under 250, you won’t get too many takers cuz of how long ago this came out but it’s truly a beauty you have there if it’s a Vader metal fhZ

3 Likes

Can I get a guesstimate on how much a mint nickel Sudo would run? And a damaged one as well thanks <3

1 Like

This isn’t a vader atomic cow zero

This is a metal yoyo made by Kyo for worlds that later became the immortalis

I would put it more in the $80-150 range

3 Likes

Pixelape would be $200+

5 Likes

somebody got a steal!

3 Likes