Yoyo Appraisal Thread

According to the link you posted, $84.99.

Was there anything about the Freyja that makes you think it shot up in value since February other than being sold out?

Some people collect Unknown editions and I saw someone on the BST previously offering $200 so I wasn’t sure if it had gone up in value.

I believe the someone you’re referring to is @mable… who might still be interested??

Post it and try your luck because the value of anything is exactly what another person is willing to pay for it at the moment – the rule of supply & demand dictates market prices.

2 Likes

Exactly what the person above said, I have no clue what they’re worth past MSRP. I didn’t really care what they’re “worth” either. I just offered up enough to get somebody to sell when they otherwise wouldn’t have wanted to. I’ve been happy throwing it every day since, so no regrets on my end.

3 Likes

Anyone know what a Yoyoguy star case is going for for these days?

72-star-yoyo-case-yoyoguy_1_8cb5139b7165cc58712aff2add5b6999
72-star-yoyo-case-yoyoguy_1_8cb5139b7165cc58712aff2add5b6999-1

5 Likes

I would think around $75 for the case. Also nice collection! @chrismacg

Any idea what a fair price on this is?

6 Likes

Oh, that’s not my collection. My case isn’t readily available for a photo so I just used Google images to find one.

2 Likes

Price for YYR stargazer v1 (blue and white)? No box, no marks.

1 Like

Have not seen these for a long time. I would guess - easily $100, or $150 on a good day.

3 Likes

I would probably price this around $150. YYR hasn’t been selling for what it used to unless you have a draupnir or Fragment.

1 Like

Agreed with this. The ILYY ones are even more rare and help it got another collector group besides just onedrop

2 Likes