Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Hello, I am wondering about the value of a MIB Mowl Surveillance (maroon with black rims from the April drop). I know it’s not super old/rare but they seem difficult to get and I just want to make sure I am not undervaluing it when I sell. Thanks.

2 Likes

Retail+shipping seems pretty fair for mowl stuff right now. They had a bunch of drops and pre-orders the last couple of months. @Jamie

5 Likes

Hey guys, I’m finally looking to liquidate a good deal of my collection and could use some help getting a rough idea on pricing for some rare YYF. Most everything is MIB. Here’s a photo as well as a rough listing with a few prices I guessed at… would appreciate this group’s thoughts on ballparks for this stuff.

Probably the hardest for me to price are the Catch-22, rare 888s, Grind Monster, Grind Machine, Grind Machine 2 and G5+.

— details on fs post —

Taking pricing advice/offers on very rare YYF. Everything is pretty much MIB/NMTBS and will spin test/provide closer photos per request. I don’t know how to price most of this stuff, so I plugged in some prices that I kinda think might be ok, but someone please jump in and correct me if I’m too low or too high.

Top Row:
Catch-22 - Offer
Catch-13 - Offer
Edge (Black/Silver Fade) - 80
Skyline (Red) - 50

Second Row:
Avant Gard (Blue) - 50obo
Avant Gard 2 (Bombsquad Edition) - 90obo
G5+ - Offer
Titanium Shutter Wide Angle - 270 obo

Third Row:
7075 OG Supernova USA Made (VK Edition) - 120?
Superstar (Black bar logo. I think this was that year YYF didn’t sponsor World’s?) - 100?
888 (Blue Jason Lee Edition) - Offer
888 (Green Celtic Edition) - Offer, but not really wanting to sell.
Redline Grind Monster - Offer
Redline Grind Machine - Offer
Redline Grind Machine 2 - Offer

11 Likes

$350+ on the 888s maybe, up to a 1K on the C22, same thing, about 350ish with the GMs i’m always up for a debate though

4 Likes

That’s kinda what I had been thinking, but hard to say since prices seem to be all over the place. Was maybe thinking I’d update the 888s to something like 400obo, the c22 to 850obo and the grind stuff to 350obo. Does that seem right?

Any thoughts on the superstar and supernova?

2 Likes

your numbers look good man, imo, i can’t speak to the supernova but the superstar is a good obo imo

2 Likes

Last Catch-22 I saw sell was for $1.25k but that seemed about $250 high to me.

3 Likes

Skyline is a little high but the rest is good. G5+ was a bit harder to move lately on eBay but can always check collection hero for pricing.

3 Likes

About those old School Russel’s… What’s the average value?

7 Likes

On the auction site those go rather high pending on the year and where they came from in the world. I would watch eBay as that collection would be in the $$$s for Russel collectors. They have a lot more cross collectable value being associated with Coke. You don’t necessarily see them a lot here on the BST and a lot of players are more into 1A. However the 2A masters swear on these as the best fixie loopers. What I have noticed is that the higher valued ones seem to come out of Australia.

4 Likes

Hmmmm, I had a proposal around 55usd each yoyo. I imagine that’s a high value. I never had one of those, so I don’t know how they really are.

Btw, thanks for the information!

1 Like

Certain coke Russell’s get into the several hundreds but it’s specific ones

3 Likes

@yyfben2.deactivated knows quite a bit about those.

2 Likes

Experts

Facebook

5 Likes

Closing the loop on this:

Catch-22 sold for $1000 with multiple backup offers
Catch-13 sold for $95
Avant Garde + Avant Garde 2 sold for $110 total
Titanium Shutter Wide Angle sold for $240
7075 OG Supernova VK sold for $110
Redline Grind Monster sold for $300 (with backup)
Redline Grind Machine 1 sold for $300 (with backup)
Redline Grind Machine 2 sold for $300

Decided I am keeping the 888s.

12 Likes

thank you @jasonwongzero :heart:

2 Likes

How much would an anglam tiss in beaten condition like this go for? (Same to other half)

2 Likes

Beaten anglam Tiss plays smooth, no box. pls help me appraise it

1 Like

how much did you pay for it?

2 Likes

it is from PN, a team member from vietnam, im just looking to see an appraisal. havent asked him yet

2 Likes