Yoyo Appraisal Thread

They retail for $800. Most Something yoyos seem to lose value from retail on the secondary market. If this were mint with all of the packaging, I would expect it to be around $550-$600. With significant damage and no packaging, my estimate would be around $300-$350 to the right person.

4 Likes

Thankyou! Is 300 the lowest point possible to sell it rq?

2 Likes

You could always start higher and go down if need be. There aren’t a lot of these out there, so it’s kind of up to you where you want to price it.

4 Likes

Anyone with thoughts about the value of a visibly MINT Skwalker w/Swamp Party colorway?
It’s been a hanger queen it’s whole life. It has no vibe, and I’m the original owner.
Thanks

9 Likes

120-140 is my thought

4 Likes

With the popularity of the Ti-Vayders I could see that getting around $200 on the auction site. These don’t come up often.

3 Likes

Totally agree, people pay well when the infrequently seen Skywalker pops up.

3 Likes

pls help me appraise these 2 jos: nmib scout and system change colorway positron (120 retail)image

1 Like

Scout is probably $70-$80, maybe $100 to the right person

2 Likes

it’s you again, thanks!

2 Likes

What’s an end part 2 worth? I’ve seen a few posts of people looking for one and I’m trying to figure out a good price.

4 Likes

Are you referring to the RSO END Part 2?

3 Likes

I would think within $50 of retail given that there are more coming, but RSO prices surprise me sometimes

3 Likes

Yeah the RSO end part 2

2 Likes

Yeah I would say maybe around $50 more than you bought it at. That’s just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I was hoping someone here has the information I seek. I took my kids to the fair the other day and an older gentleman walked over to me. We chatted all about yoyos, and he was very knowledgeable. He claimed to have a lot of extremely rare yoyos. One in particular that I remembered was one he said never went out in production. The yoyo was called a Big Brother - Copycat. I’ve never heard of this company, so as soon as I got home I looked up the BBYY yoyos. I spent a while searching for tjis specific one but have never found any mention of a copycat. I was wondering if any of you can tell me if it exists? And if so, how rare is it and what is it worth? I’m so curious. Thank you :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome @MasterCage the copycat is a real throw and it’s pretty rare. It’s hard to put a price on it because bbyy hasn’t made anything in the last 8 years and no one seems to be looking for one.

6 Likes

does anyone know what this is worth?
og yo tricks canon
no dings
thrown a little bit
thanks!

2 Likes

It is a real thing I also own a couple. Pretty good yo-yos for back then (also today imo). I think there is only a hand full of people know about them. That is why no one searches for them.

Bully excellent Yoyo imo:

Wedgie A-Bearing:

9 Likes

Probably 30-35 bucks.

1 Like