Yoyo Appraisal Thread

thanks

2 Likes

i’d be intetested

2 Likes

Can confirm this exists. Not certain on price either.

1 Like

What would be a fair offer for a MIB One Drop Cabal, white?

I haven’t seen them pop up on the BST much lately.

1 Like

Probably still around $50-60 on the cabal

3 Likes

Which version? The tumbled ones had colored hubs, the 1st runs were grey hubs and a shiny Delrin finish. It depends on the market it goes up in as far as price. Auction would get more than BST, but I have seen some LF on the BST for Cabals so it would move quickly. In 2016 they retailed at $60. Since it was inspired by the Markmont Classic I value them significantly above that. Great Players as well, one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Excellent, thank you!

That’s good to know, I didn’t realize there were two runs that were so different. Though it makes a lot of sense, now, having seen the other yoyos with “Cabal guts” that have different colored hubs. I’d always wondered about that.
This appears to be the first run: grey hubs, shiny Delrin.

1 Like

Would anyone know the current market value of an HSpin H2O? Thanks!

1 Like

If it’s mint probably $200. @felinespin

2 Likes

Hi guys, does anyone know how much an old logo YYR Draupnir sell for right now? It’s got very little nail vibe and a some tarnish marks.

6 Likes

Clear Advanced Scout. one tiny nick see top rimadvanced scout

any price thoughts? I’ve seen maybe 3 pop up in the last year I think and this one being in best condition. LMK what you guys think !

2 Likes

Anyone help me out with these? Curious to know what I could get.

Edit. If someone wants to hop in my dms for these id be okay with it haha

2 Likes

I see da bombs go around $15 pretty regularly

I’d put the zombie, yoyojams and hyper raiders around $10 each and not sure on the rest

2 Likes

Thank you brother

1 Like

Hello, what would any of you think is a fair price for a General-Yo 5 Star? Not a first run, galaxy colorway, mint condition, smooth.

1 Like

What about this friends? Dug this up this weekend.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the Duncan branded Yellow/Black ones go upwards of $250 with the tin. I expect the red/black should sell for a similar amount or more.

2 Likes

I put it up for 225 shipped.We will see.

1 Like

I’ve got a line on a 2sick TiSS Castle. It looks to be mint with all the goodies. What kind of appraisal would you folks give it?

1 Like

I was offered one for $350 recently

2 Likes