Yoyo Appraisal Thread

What are 2018 splash banshees going for these days, specifically I have an arkham splash

4 Likes

@Jaysworld

1 Like

Love this one. I’d say 100 to 115 would be a good price to ask for it?? I’m interested if you decide to sell.

1 Like

Sturm Panzer: Stealth Ogre Prototype, Eclipse Ogre, Leo Sniper
ILYYxOD Sakura SE
Anti Yo Viszilla
OD Summit
CLYW Bonfire

All are Mint.

12 Likes

It’s likely worth more to me than to trade or sell and it’s a bit beat but I am curious about this spyy trainwreck 2 value

4 Likes

I would think at least $300 for the Viszilla. The Sakura SE goes for $150-200 from what I’ve seen but the broken heart colorway seems to be more desirable so I’m not positive. Bonfire $75-100, summit $75-$125 (again, colorway may have an impact here). Idk SP pricing

2 Likes

Hmm I thought the Summit and Bonfire would go for quite a bit more.

1 Like

Just one person’s opinion, others may disagree with me!

1 Like

A set of Seven Summits sold for $200 each a couple months ago. Those are much more desirable than a regular Summit. I think his price of $125 is solid. You could try for more, but I am not sure you’ll find any takers.

If you want to sell that Viszilla. Please let me know. I am interested.

3 Likes

i think you could get $350
for the viszilla in a monkey knife fight. your hard pressed to see those come up before a dri-ywet

5 Likes

I think the viszilla could get all the way to $400 to the right person since the heart SE are extremely desirable.

The Sturm panzer stuff you could try for retail but I’ve generally had to sell mine in the 90-110 range

3 Likes

~$125 makes sense to me for the Summit. I’m more surprised about the Bonfire. I haven’t seen one pop up, I guess it wasn’t as popular.

1 Like

Guess the Sturm Panzer brand didn’t really catch on. The Prototype is my favorite throw, thing is an absolute beast.

1 Like

I love sturms, but as for pricing you just never see them really move in this market so it’s really hard to pinpoint. If you have a price in mind for the lot I’d be glad to discuss acquiring a few.

2 Likes

I’d make a fair trade for that.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I want them please.

2 Likes

I think $65-80 is a fair price for that zero.

2 Likes

I want one badddddd

1 Like

wowwwww the nostalgia!!! I miss my trainwreck now!

2 Likes