What are you currently listening to?

If HM-2 Chainsaw Metal is a thing, this is its Synth counterpart. Excellent.

my friends released a new album :slight_smile: best dm album of 2023 imo

1 Like

I didn’t realize that was out! Planetary Clairvoyance was on repeat as often as possible for like a year when it dropped. Checking this new biz out right meow.

1 Like

it’s so great. it’s got more progressive and technical stuff in it which isn’t really my thing generally but they are able to incorporate it so well. eternally confounded how the drummer also does the vocals at the same time too lol

2 Likes

It’s so good! Used a track in my latest trick circle just now too.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I recently discovered this guy randomly and totally been digging his stuff. MC Wicks. He’s got a pretty old school vibe, totally worth listening to!

2 Likes

All glory to the kings of prog death.

2 Likes
1 Like

I LOVE Ellie Goulding and Idc who knows it. I’ve seen her a couple times in concert and plan on doing so again. Her voice is just :pinched_fingers::weary: And 100% authentic in person btw, there ain’t no autotune with her lol.

(You know I be jammin some Sean Kingston as well)

3 Likes

Getting excited for their new album

Really hoping they can make a comeback soon.

These dudes rip so worth checking out. Plus the album art is rad.

They are local to me and they riiiiiiip… Getit? Graveripper! :rofl: but seriously check it out!

I am a casual Ellie Goulding enjoyer, but in the same vein, Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen is one of my favorite albums ever. 100% :100: certified pop classic, I just love it.

2 Likes

Every girl’s favorite song when I was in HS

3 Likes

and one of my favorites to this day :joy:

2 Likes

………I enjoy it too

2 Likes

No clue what the people above are into but this is what I’m into right now

and this

2 Likes

i am a big opn fan, really didn’t care for magic opn at all. i am glad that this pulls more influence from his older works

1 Like

I’m late to the party but i just found out how good System of a down is. about… 2 months ago. And i can not stop listening to all their albums on shuffle. Every single song is great, most are amazing. Always knew they had good songs but dang, i’m obsessed now.

5 Likes

As I professed in the Closed Underrated Overrated thread, one of my favorite EMO albums that just captures that early 2000s era sound. Its still so good to this day, The Anniversary Designing a Nervous Breakdown

2 Likes