What are you currently listening to?

RIP Robbie.

1 Like

One great cover from an awesome movie!

1 Like

This song goes unnecessarily hard, as does the rest of Raw Power.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Favorite Metallica album? I can never pick between Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning myself.

This is also metal, I’ve been listening to the album this song’s from since it came out and I can’t stop:

PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation :ok_hand: very good absolute ripper metal album from the boys down under, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.

1 Like

That ‘into the wind’ tune has a great vibe and groove. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

i love early metallica. master and ride are flawless albums in my opinion, but i’m not a huge metal head in general.

3 Likes

I feel the same, I like some metal here and there but most of the music I listen to is psych rock or electronic. The metal I like, though, I LOVE it. Metal has to push all the right buttons for me to get into it.

1 Like

Back when Kanye was in his bag

3 Likes

This song always gets me in the feels.

1 Like
3 Likes

Listening to the new Frankie and the Witch Fingers album, Spotify

I really like it, got cheap tickets to see them which I also am excited about. I heard their live show is very good

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

As a decades-long One Piece fan, i am happy to say the live-action remake soundtrack is great. Started listening/working/throwing to it earlier today.

2 Likes