What are you currently listening to?

I can’t see that one of these threads has been done for quite some time, though my apologies if it is unecessary to start a new one.

Anyway what are you currently listening to?

Me? Big Big Train - Underfall Yard

(I’m a big fan of prog rock, sorry!)

10 Likes

Lately I’ve been on a big creedence kick.

I’ve always loved them, but I remember how violated I felt when I learned that these good 'ol boys were not, in fact, born on a bayou. Nor did they hail from down in Louisiana, just about a mile from Texarkana.

They were from the big city, San Francisco. I told my buddy who had informed me of this that there was no way, and they had to be from some down south place. Google confirmed his assertion, and I was truly confused haha.

Didn’t affect my love for the music one bit, though. Still love me some CCR

8 Likes

The Naked Bible Podcast!

9 Likes

I love me some CCR as well. What surprised me more to learn about them was that they weren’t really into drink or drugs!

4 Likes

Agreed. Especially being from the bay during that era, that’s pretty darn rare.

1 Like

Phillip Phillips.

1 Like
7 Likes

The final audiobook of The Wheel of Time series.

2 Likes

Ricerside - Wasteland

1 Like

The Beatles in Mono collection.

7 Likes

Ooooh nice! The only album of theirs I have heard in mono is Sgt Pepper, I was surprised by just how different the mix is compared to the stereo one which I was already so familiar with (in a good way!)

3 Likes

Yea, and later digitals of their albums are really compressed and they sound small. The mono ones are open and have much more detail.

2 Likes

If we’re talking about music, well, at home I pretty much only ever have the Mozart or Vivaldi channels playing via Pandora. In the car I am usually tuned to KUSC (Los Angeles Classical music station).

5 Likes

At this moment I’m listening to birds singing gleefully on this unseasonably warm midwest day. It is glorious.

8 Likes

Toilet flushing. O…h…Wait. To much information! :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

Journey

2 Likes

Got the playlist on shuffle… just finish Cypress Hill Boom Biddy Bye-Bye, Andrew WK is on next getting the party started! :grinning:

3 Likes

thanks to New Years I’ve had Pitbull stuck in my head. I’m a FIREBALL!!
:fire::comet:

1 Like

I listen to this song to and from work every day. I do not live far from work.

9 Likes

Gram Parsons, Emmylou Harris & the Birds…

4 Likes