What are you currently listening to?

Fitting as my feline friend of almost 15 crossed the rainbow bridge this morning. Also a song from a childhood movie I watched all the time. Don’t say grown man don’t cry :sob:

8 Likes

I feel sorry for your loss. In the past I also lost two feline friends and recovering from that took a while. Even today I get sentimental when thinking of them but I also do have so many fun and heartwarming memories which are balancing it out. All the best to you and your loved ones recovering from your loss.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your friend. I cried like crazy when we lost our pup last year and I’m tearing up now thinking about her. Remember the times you had together fondly. I’m sure you gave them a wonderful home and lots of love.

6 Likes

Asteroid- Kyuss

3 Likes

1 Like

Welcome to the soundtrack hardwired into my little brain triggered by beer, stress, depression or boredom

1 Like
3 Likes

Didn’t ever foresee the iceman here, excellent :hugs:

1 Like

Too many dirty dishes man.

As a little kid I used to go into second hand stores and look through the albums. Was introduced to blues and many other genres

oh man… it’s been a minute. This one brings me back! :metal:

My own album, which I had started in 2015-2022. Please, please support me if you can! It’s beautiful, down tuned music with gorgeous melancholic female vocals. Thanks! Music | Shawn Simms (bandcamp.com)

1 Like

Having ties to Cleveland I love Cudi but this is my favorite of his. So good.

2 Likes

And in a month I will find listening to all of these cringe, but right now im vibin’

1 Like

Ongio bonigo dead man’s party

1 Like
1 Like

Been listening to weezer recently added in the shins and postal service this week to break things up and tossed some passion pit in for good measure. Tomorrow might be a good day for some cake.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Could listen to this one for days. :headphones:

2 Likes