What are you currently listening to?

This is a great album! I made a bootleg cassette with the remixes on the B side and that’s a lot of fun too.

I’m literally still listening to the same 8 hour king gizzard album but I will recommend this one:

Visuals by Kunzite

Good psych rock album :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Aura by Cuco

1 Like

Nah. Changed my mind

1 Like

Mild High Club
Fred again…
Hella

Dang. Didn’t know crystal method were still putting music out!

Zearle - Carrying Bricks

Zearle- Violence Without a cause

1 Like

It was all still and quiet this morning at 7 AM. My gf hadn’t gotten up yet and I was about to work out. I thought I had my AirPods in, I did not. Instead it went straight to Bluetooth through our speakers and through the house at full blast.

2 Likes

Best concert I’ve ever seen. Hands down the most amazing stage presence of any band ever. The fact that there were 9 of them and the masks and jumpsuits all came together to be ridiculously spectacular.

4 Likes

I’ll never forget the insanity and energy of my first Slipknot show. It was in a small club around the time their self-titled album came out. I remember the anticipation as the intro came on then when they started playing (Sic) the entire place instantly became one giant mosh pit. Good times!

So yea, now I’m listening to Slipknot.

3 Likes

A shame to wake the house, but Opium of the People but was my alarm clock for all of 2007.

1 Like

One of the guys retired, but the other is still carrying the torch.

1 Like
2 Likes

Modern Baseball

3 Likes

Kind of reminds me of Paul Baribeau

1 Like

Very nice :+1:t5: Thanks for sharing. And yeah, it’s definitely a similar vibe.

1 Like