What are you currently listening to?

john coltrane - blue trane.

mgodzilla

sunny…

4 Likes
3 Likes

Haha strange, I actually haven’t seen him live. I’d say more often than not produced music is different than stage music so I can’t really say to his live. But I like his mellow beat choices on his cast

1 Like

i just love them im like a 1/16 chinese ( no joke)

Atmosphere

1 Like

Solid pick, it’s incredible that this track takes up a whole side of the record.

6 Likes

Bass and coffee.

Let’s gooooooooooooo!

“Midnight” mixed in there. One of my all time DnB favorites. It speaks to my soul.

One of many unstoppable classics.

1 Like

My fav cover.

5 Likes

Too funny. I remember that episode.

1 Like

More over the top church inspired rock organ indulgence. One of my personal favorites

2 Likes

Concert last night.
Z Trip, Atmosphere, and Cypress Hill

5 Likes
1 Like

I’m going to see John Fogerty in like 2 weeks. So excited

1 Like

November’s Doom

Ghost

Swallowed by the moon

Dark world burden

What could have been (worth a listen even if you don’t like the others above)

1 Like

At this moment, the record “K.O.” by King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard. Just learned about these folks. Complex, unexpected, irreverent, really diggin’ em!

King Gizzard + Lizard Wizard on Spotify

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to their newest one, Butterfly 3000. It’s pretty chill and weird (in a good way). Nonagon Infinity is my favorite which is kinda like psychedelic punk rock. I love how their style changes from album to album.

2 Likes

Hey S; yeah their range is pretty amazing. Checking out Butterfly 3000 now: it is so distinct from KG but clearly of the same hand. Stoked to work my way through their catalog now. I bet the members have killer record collections!

1 Like

Always been a fan of the “I’m in your mind fuzz” album. The song Cellophane just gets stuck in my head haha.

“Do do do do, do do do do do do do
Do do do do do do do, do do do
Do do do do, do do do do do do do
Do do do do do do do, do do do”

1 Like

Korrosive - I recently discovered these guys. They have a pretty rad chunky thrash sound. Definitely digging it.

Also listening to HEXEN - State of insurgency. Hands down one of my favorite thrash bands. They are super underrated IMO. They are so rad. The only thing that I’m not huge on are their solos, haha! Totally worth a listen if you like thrash. Also, the super, super talented and world renowned artist Edward J. Repka did their album artwork. he’s done a ton of megadeth albums, Death, 3 inches of blood, Hyades, etc.

3 Likes