What are you currently listening to?

on mother’s day… from a lacerated sky

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to a lot of Angelmaker recently.

And also Summoning the Lich! These dudes are so underrated and deserve a TON of recognition. If you like The Black Dahlia Murder or Revocation you’ll dig Summoning The Lich.

Also listened to the new Gojira album… Sadly I’m kind of not feeling this one. The singles they released were pretty awesome but the entirety of the album seemed to be lacking something, it just didn’t grab me like their previous ones. I probably need to listen to it a couple more times to let it really sink it, maybe.

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

This is so much more than an album.

2 Likes

The music and video production on this are exceptional. Love it more each time I jump in.

Don’t discount them for the hipster look, these guys sleigh it.

1 Like

Been on constant rotation since it was released on June 9th.

2 Likes

90’s although rock with that slight country sound splashed in.
But rock- not red neck.

:metal:

2 Likes

The wife and I just got tickets to see Z-trip , Atmosphere, and Cypress Hill.

Shows in 2 weeks!

2 Likes

the new Rise Against album!

1 Like
1 Like

Listening to Cypress Hill. Some old, some new.

And everything in between.

1 Like

alt-J and Conway The Machine.

2 Likes

i actually just hear beat types often from barre´ beats or exyz gravy beats sometimes too

Claptone - clapcast
(Id be suprised if anyone knew who that is)

1 Like
1 Like

Fresh DJ Marky!!!

Jungle!

1 Like

I just got in a decent pair of headphones last month so have been looking all over the place for nice music to listen to.

Randomly found a group called One Voice Children’s Choir and it’s freaking beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart:
One song in particular can tug at my heart strings remembering my mom.

2 Likes

Musically:
Albert Salvatierra Bullshit NRDR118 - YouTube
Huge fan of this style techno, been playing it out a lot lately.

Podcast:
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History. Currently listening to the “Supernova in the East” series w/in that podcast. Highly recommended.

ive seen claptone 6 times lol, hes aight. also fairly certain its more than one dude. if you’re curious, go dig through his touring history on RA, especially the 2016 to 2017 time frame. Playing 2 clubs, in 2 countries on opposite sides of the world on the same date very often lolol

1 Like