What are you currently listening to?

NF: can you hold me

Interesting. Very specific.
Some people find early Japanese Rock and punk interesting, the accents make it sound a bit surreal.

The jazz stuff is deep and phenomenal. Very progressive for its time. Precursor to the later glitch movements

80s Synthwave/Horrorwave mega mix!

2 Likes

Yelawolf - Opie Taylor :grin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I yoyoed to this for about an hour yesterday. Cool stuff, thanks for the link!

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Mr. Kitty a lot lately

https://youtu.be/vQbH4vFYYVs

2 Likes

How do I post the actual video instead of just the link to the video?

1 Like

Usually just posting the YouTube link will do it, not sure why yours didn’t work. Otherwise, Ghost Reveries Opeth, I approve! :sunglasses:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ok awesome. Yeah Opeth are one of my very favorite bands. I’m not into much of what they did after Watershed though.

2 Likes

Akerfeldt thinks he is a prog rock musician now, that’s what happened. Personally Still Life and Orchid are my favorites, but anything pre-Watershed slays. Great band.

2 Likes

Yeah I wish they would bring the heavy back. Their music is missing that whole aspect now. It’s so much more watered down and boring now. Akerfeldt can still sing like that too. I watched a live performance on youtube that they did recently and the heavy singing sounded great. Still Life, Blackwater Park, Deliverance, and Ghost Reveries are among the best music ever made IMO.

1 Like

I personally like the fact Opeth are doing what they want to do now. If I want heavy there is plenty of other heavy stuff out there (although same can be said for prog!)

1 Like

Killer freestyle from Boogie

2 Likes
1 Like

I love you guys! I saw Opeth live once… best live show I’ve ever been to. They sounded so good live. Not into their new stuff either. It’s not bad or anything, just not into it.

2 Likes
2 Likes