What are you currently listening to?

Listening to the Marina (and the Diamonds) discography. Severely underrated pop.

1 Like
5 Likes

I saw Opeth live once as well. Just after Ghost Reveries came out. They were absolutely perfect live.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s great they are doing what they want. I just miss the sound they had before. They were unrivaled IMO. Nothing else came close to them. That’s why I miss it so much.

1 Like

Yeah that’s when I saw them too. I think it was in DC… maybe Baltimore.

2 Likes

Nice! I saw them in Minneapolis I believe. I was right in front of the stage and got to shake Peter Lindgren’s hand once they finished playing. That’s cool we both saw them on that tour. Just before lineup changes and sound changes.

2 Likes
4 Likes

A great band from Oklahoma called Johnny Manchild and the Poor Bastards

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m laughing so hard it hurts hahahaha :laughing:

7 Likes

neil cicierega basically invented modern internet culture. absolute icon

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

run the jewels

4 Likes

Awesome. I’ll see your meatball and raise you one Dark Star.

2 Likes

Alicia Keys hitting me right in the feels

1 Like

I listen to everything Griselda does, the latest is Hitler Wears Hermes 7. My favorite track so far:

1 Like
2 Likes

Been listening to a lot of Dead & Co and Grateful Dead bootlegs lately. Last night, on my drive home, I listened to CS&N first album. Never been a big fan of it, but I listen to it every now and then hoping it clicks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love that first CSN album, it really ticks the right boxes for me and I can’t get enough of those vocal harmonies!
I have tried Dead & Co but I just can’t dig them y’know? It’s cool knowing various surviving members still get a kick out of touring and playing and I am happy others like it!

3 Likes