What are you currently listening to?

Excellent performance by an excellent band. I have the album Ritual on vinyl which I picked up at a flea market about 10 years ago (before the ‘vinyl boom’ in this country) for a few quid. I am sure the seller would be asking at least £20 for it now!

2 Likes

best boyband since one direction

1 Like

The Fall. I am so glad I got to see them live

2 Likes

i found myself listening to songs from Frozen with my little sister!:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Not technically currently listening to these guys, but I will be seeing them live in a couple hours. Can’t wait!

Back before these guys got big, my brother invited them to crash at my Dad’s house after a show. Man, must have been ‘02 or 3. I think at that time they weren’t even at dive bar level, I think he saw them at a coffee shop or something.

1 Like

That’s awesome, where did this happen?

I didn’t find out about them until like 09 despite being from the middle bit of Florida as well. Been one of my favorite bands for a long time now.

Houston area. We’re on the west side of town and I wanna say he saw them at some place on the north side. My brother had a friend who was a street punk kid and he knew about them somehow, I think his friend’s band was playing with them. I just remember a house full of dudes lol. They followed my brother home in their van, and they were all really cool and respectful. I wasn’t living there at the time but I happened to stop by that evening. We (the older brothers) had been into the punk scene for a while and my brother was so stoked to have them stay over. Fortunately my dad was cool about it and didn’t lose it (like he was well know for doing) and let my brother and the band just hang out and have fun

1 Like

This is doing it for me rn. Idk what it is about it, but I really dig the sound this artist puts out:

Synthwave is my jam rn also. Check out Timecop1983

1 Like

Right this minute it’s Rising by Rainbow

2 Likes

is it too early for holiday music?

3 Likes

i mean… it’s past Thanksgiving so heck no!

1 Like

my wife broke out some today too, michael buble it was

1 Like

another holiday classic from the archives

5 Likes

Heck yes!

1 Like
3 Likes