What are you currently listening to?

A ballad for throwers

3 Likes

Not what a lot of people butter their bread with but here’s what’s been playing in my head

4 Likes

This was delightful

4 Likes

Was working on some holiday-themed stuff at the theme park I work at (for our upcoming WinterFest event), kind of hard to get in the groove when you’ve been in Halloween mode so had to dust off those Xmas tunes early just to get it through the system and bust out this project :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like to annoy my wife with occasional Xmas tracks starting right after our birthdays at the beginning of September. Every year on the next day I start telling her “It’s almost Christmas!” on a regular basis. Good times.

4 Likes

Saw these guys for the fifth time last night, playing at the tiniest of venues here in Cornwall. Utterly faantastic as ever, each time I see them is a religious experience but better than religion.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Taste! You have it… IMO, which is worth about as much as this comment. Regardless, Bob Dylan is the man.

Thanks, my other quality is that I’m a happy drunk.

2 Likes

This album (Ouroboros) again since I saw the new release page. Female lead vocals and old school rock guitar.

Saw this a little while ago!

Sturgils new one reminds me of Queensryche Operation MindCrime which is still relevant today for an 88 album.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I saw Sunn O))) supported by Anna Von Hausswolff in Bristol on Thutrsday night, an amazingly spiritual experience that further strengthens my heathenism. So damn heavy!

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

What am I currently listening to? I stumbled across a neverending library of synthwave, retrowave, chillwave playlists on youtube.

Helps me work.

2 Likes

This is bona fide 100% legit. Hits like a ton of bricks. Bricks that are made out of pure love and truth! :heart::heart::heart::100::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes