What are you currently listening to?

Yeah I love Zeppelin, I’m glad there’s a new generation of rock stars!

1 Like
4 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Feed Her to the Sharks.

1 Like

Since I’m throwing the TK SB today, figured I’d go full '90s…
“Regulators…(split-bottom) Mount UP!”

4 Likes

I had this track on a cassette that I rocked in my Walkman. And no, a 7 year old probably should not have been listening to Warren G, but hey, that’s what older brothers are for, right?

On a side note; FFO Animals As Leaders, Chon, Polyphia

2 Likes

Renaissance, from the Netflix show Medici. Great song and music in the show in general, although sadly only Renaissance is available to buy/download.

Excellent show also. I’ve heard it compared to The Godfather, but with more legitimate moral ambiguity, IMO, not just mafiosos pretending they’re not basically psychopaths.

Some fresh death. This band is super duper. Got the vinyl Wednesday, and the album dropped on Friday.

Gatecreeper - Deserted

3 Likes

5 Likes

New Sturgill Simpson

1 Like

skillet feel invincible

1 Like

Went to see Sleep last night in Bristol for the first time ever. WOW!

2 Likes

Lucky! They’ve rolled through southern AZ a few times and I never got the chance. Was it everything I dreeeaamed of?

This was weird. I think I liked it… but I’m not sure. Will have to watch the accompanying Netflix anime movie to confirm.

Utterly brilliant! I have caught Om live before (2005) and High on Fire a couple of times around the same time, I have loved Sleep for years and they totally delivered! :smiley:

2 Likes

Much like his previous album, it REALLY grows on you the more you listen. I literally listened to this whole album THREE times in a row this morning while I tiled a bathroom floor! The Netflix movie is pretty cool too. Each song was given to a different artist to do the anime so it’s pretty trippy.

1 Like

Been a while since I gave this a listen, but currently pumping it to me entire team at work.

1 Like

The Aristocrats

New DIIV on repeat

1 Like