Pierre Feedback

I bought a MFD BSP from Pierre in California on Saturday, January 22nd and it arrived here in Florida today January 24. Pierre ships fast and includes chocolate! I would not hesitate to do another deal with him!

2 Likes

Totally legitimate seller. Communication was thorough and timely. Shipping was fastest Iā€™ve received. Candy was a very nice touch. Buy with the utmost confidence.

1 Like

Copped another nice throw from @Pierre. This time a luftverk proto. Very happy with it. He also did me a solid with a very generous free gift to help cheer me up. Thanks Pierre!

Heā€™s a good guy. And if youā€™re paying attention to this thread youā€™ll know Iā€™ve bought from him numerous times at this point!

Heā€™s got a solid seller track record. Donā€™t worry about dealing with him.

1 Like

Just bought an anomaly from him. Excellent communication, fair price and perfect yoyo!

2 Likes

Pierre is awesome! Super professional and takes the best pics on BST.

2 Likes

Pierre sold me a beautiful Life and it showed up packaged extremely well and exactly as described. Would buy from again in a minute!

1 Like

OhBoiā€¦ā€¦ Do not hesitate when dealing with Pierreā€¦ā€¦he mails packages faster than anyone in yye forum!! Yes sireeā€¦. Heā€™s the best and if you make a deal with him ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.you will too!!

1 Like

Pierre is the man. Great guy with mint throws and good prices. Got an ILYY dotE1ns from him and I couldnā€™t be happier. A+++ Give him a try you will pleased Iā€™m sure of it.

1 Like

Echoing the great things everyone else has said about @Pierre. Buying from him was a top notch experience. He had the throws I was looking for and then some, and delivered them promptly, packaged with care and goodies included. I know Iā€™ll be coming back the next time Iā€™m looking for that special yoyo.

1 Like

Would buy from again, packaged in double layers with etreas. Gave me a great deal and was clear in their communications. Thanks plenty!!

Edit: In retrospect vibes were off with previous phrasing. Was happy with my experience :v:t5:

1 Like

Great guy!!!

1 Like

Yet another successful transaction with Pierre. He actually talked me down on the price to something more fair, which I appreciated greatly. Just made another purchase with him today that will be incoming shortly.

I had the included chocolates with my morning coffee today. Was delightful.

Buy with confidence.

1 Like

100% trust in this guy.
Best prices, best customer service, huge collection and fast shipping. Would definitely trade/buy again.
:+1:t2::grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Great to deal with and has amazing throws and is very thorough and upfront in dealings!!!

1 Like

Always a smooth and easy transaction with Pierre. Heā€™s honest about what he is offering, oatient when answering questions. I am glad we met and look forwsrd to future deals

1 Like

@Pierre Once again youā€™ve totally fulfilled my expectations. I would highly recommend purchasing yoyos from him Excellent Quality and Condition, ive purchsed 7 or 8 yoyos now and they are always packed very well awh and you get some nice Chocolates too. So dont miss out on the bargains Pierres your man for that.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Great packaging Yoyo as described and free chocolates what more could you ask for!

1 Like

Pierre packaging is fantastic. Throws come fully secured and protected. They come exactly as described. They even come with tasty treats! Iv done multiple transactions and never have an issue. A++ seller for sure and great person too

2 Likes

Very communicative and item is as describe. Shipped to my address really fast and best thing that also came with my yoyo was chocolates. Was able to fix the vibe by alot. Its Still there but i consider it as almost glass smooth. Hope to do bussiness again someday.

2 Likes

Another smooth transaction well done.

2 Likes