Pierre Feedback

@Pierre is outstanding to deal with. I made a purchase from him a couple weeks ago.

I emailed him a couple questions and concerns and he replied to me rocket fast and showed to have a ton of knowledge on the yoyo he was selling and everything checked out. The yoyo arrived VERY quickly. Everything was in the exact condition as described as well.

The G2 wolf he sold me. :+1::+1::+1:

13 Likes

I also bought a throw from Pierre. My experience was also positive. Pierre communicated via email and answered any questions. No issues. Highly recommend.

Hereโ€™s the hummingbird I bought:

kgb

6 Likes

Thanks guys, very much appreciate the business, and more importantly that you had a good experience. These yoyos sure still look awesome!

4 Likes

Had a great experience buying from @Pierre!

3 Likes

Awesome experience with @Pierre. Bought a G2 heroic campaign. Shipping was fast and yoyo was in perfect condition. He even threw in a few strings as well. Great guy!

2 Likes

I have bought 3 nice G2 throws from Pierre in the last month: Covenant, Wolf and TiShee. All great. All exactly as described.

2 Likes

@Pierre is a great guy to deal with. I bought a yoyo from him and am very happy with the purchase.

His communication is top notch. He ships fast. And the yoyo came exactly as described.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

2 Likes

A legend of the community! Bought a Tishee from @Pierre and he was big hearted enough to give me the smoother of the two Tishees he had. And such a fast shipper too! Never hesitate to conduct a transcation with him : D

2 Likes

Had an excellent experience buying from Pierre. Picked up a 1/2 G2 Quake and it was exactly as described. He shipped very quickly too, and I couldnโ€™t be happier with my purchase :grin:

6 Likes

He saw my message that I was interested in a Wine color G2 yoyo. He had an prototype V3 wine arbiter for sale. This was my first BST purchase. I explain the process for the sale and everything went fluent.

@Pierre
We kept chatting not only about the yoyo :slight_smile: He even asked me if I wanted to keep the NSKB bearing or a G2 one.

He sent me picture of the pictures of the product and it came with a pristine box. Really happy and thx for the awesome service

3 Likes

I bought two throws off Pierre. They were responsive to communication, shipped quickly, packaged the throws to ensure no damage in transit, and were all around a pleasure to deal with. A++ would not hesitate to deal with again.

3 Likes

I purchased a very beautiful TiSS Hummingbird from Pierre and I could not be happier with the transaction. Shipped quickly, well packaged and as described. Donโ€™t hesitate to purchase and trade with him!

20201016_151903

4 Likes

A-RT unnamed bi-metal

Great seller! Very nice throw!
10/10 would buy from again

2 Likes

Pierre is The Man!
MFD 2Evil from USA to Russia safe and sound, quick communication, fast shipping.

3 Likes

I have bought yoyos from Pierre and would GLADLY do it again!! Shipping was immediate and came packaged perfectly. He continues to be a big help to me!!

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve done several transactions with @Pierre. Just a great dude all around. Would trade or purchase from him any day.

4 Likes

Bought a throw from Pierre and it was a fantastic transaction. Throw was packaged very well and exactly as described and shipped quickly. Cannot ask for more.

3 Likes

Recently bought 4 G2โ€™s from Pierre, great seller! Accurate description and fast shipper. Trust this guy!

1 Like

I bought an AL7 Hawk from Pierre. He is a great person to deal with, accommodating, fast and friendly. The yoyo was packaged well and accurately described. I would highly recommend him as a top notch seller, and look forward to doing business again.

2 Likes

Have done multiple deals with himโ€ฆ super guy! Deal with absolute confidence!

2 Likes