Pierre Feedback

What can I say that hasn’t already been said before? Great seller, very communicative, fast shipping, item as described. Don’t hesitate to do business with Pierre.

4 Likes

I have purchased from and traded with Pierre on multiple occasions. He always ships fast, communicates well, and follows up. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Just got a throw from @Pierre. He’s a good guy to deal with. I highly recommend him if he’s got what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Purchased Mecha Bapezilla Godzilla edition and Noctu! Great packaging, quick shipping! Highly Recommended.

2 Likes

I bought two throws from Pierre. Communication was very easy and professional. He shipped fast (international), very well packaged and precisely as described. Overall very good person to deal with - highly recommended. Thanks @Pierre

1 Like

Pierre is an excellent seller! As he’s fond of stating, he doesn’t disappear as soon as he ships, he followed the progress on the DoomBot I bought from him and, when it was lost in USPS shipping limbo, did everything he could to help me find it.

Also, the extras he throws in are always fun, I got chocolate candy with mine, and I’ve heard he’s sent pizza before as well :joy:

Definitely don’t hesitate to business with Pierre!

1 Like

Purchased some unknown Udon Bowl. Tasted like titanium. Will order again!

1 Like

Picked up a g2 and 2 titanium from Pierre. Fair prices, great packaging, fast shipping and they were exactly as described. I will not hesitate to buy or trade with him again! Highly recommended!

1 Like

Pierre is a trustee person.
Not the first time i bought a yoyo from him and i hope not the last.

Here is the last package he sent me (1600$ value)
Perfectly packed !

Don’t hesitate to deal with him.

2 Likes

We talk and trade quite a bit. He’s a great dude. If there was a list of the best people to deal with here he’d be at or near the top.

1 Like

Working with Pierre was great! He sold me a couple yoyos from my wants list! Great prices and communication. Fast shipping too. He’s even tried to help with leads to another one I am after as well!

1 Like

Pierre is awesome!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pierre is super awesome, quick and easy transaction with some great yoyos. Would highly recommend

1 Like

Pierre is a great guy! Great to deal with all around. I’ve gotten a total of 3 throws from him an arbiter, prime8, and a SM firedevil . All shipped at lightning speeds! Would not hesitate to do business with him again! He also send candies to keep your wife happy! Highly recommend to anyone!

2 Likes

Pierre is super guy! I’ve done trades with him and he is extremely solid! Besides that
he is an incredible human being. Ship fast and yo-yo was well packaged. Everything was perfect. Here my last package from him:

1 Like

Pierre is the gold standard for a seller and trader. Prompt communication and shipping with tracking everytime I’ve dealt with him. Packages are always very secure and he gives candy :slight_smile: Absolute sweetheart and pays attention to what people are looking for and gives heads up. Excellent member of the community. 10/10 would trust him with my dog.

2 Likes

Pierre is awesome! He reached out to me with the throw I was looking for and it is a stunner! I didn’t however get a candy so I guess that means I will have to buy another throw in the future which I definitely hope happens! Solid dude:)

1 Like

I’ve had a couple great deals with Pierre now. He’s always going above and beyond for the community and is a super good guy!

2 Likes

I am just not sure about this feedback. While @Pierre is great to conduct YoYo business with, he still owes me some raisin bread and constantly teases me with pictures of said bread. It makes me sad.

3 Likes

Great seller. Always has those gems available Won’t leave you hanging, very responsive. Do not hesitate to do business.

2 Likes