Pierre Feedback

Got my TI Float from Pierre. It’s Perfect and came with a Great Bearing!! Thanks. :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot of throws from Pierre over the past year. They all showed up fast and in amazing condition. Great guy!

3 Likes

Awesome seller. Bought two throws from him. Life and a mcmo. Both MINT 10/10.

Will do business again in the future.

2 Likes

Amazing person to work with! I traded a B7 Grail plus cash on my end for a YYR Dazzler.

The yo-yo was new in box just as described.

Thanks again Pierre, you’re a legend.

3 Likes

Can i +3 him? I’ve done probably more than three deals and not only is he reliable but insanely friendly

PLUS

His stuff is always as described, he says NMTBS its NM, he says small scuff, it’s small

great guy, great dealer, super trustworthy

250/10 would deal with again

3 Likes

@Pierre has been called “the most honest person in yoyo” I’d say maybe he sells his yoyos a bit short :wink: everything I’ve gotten from him has been better than described, at my door before I know it and a few top of the line extras… He’s your yoyoman and has a ton of Titanium knowledge!!

4 Likes

@Pierre What can I say That hasn’t already been said, super easy to work with, yo-yo was package perfectly and fast response/shipping

Would definitely work with him again

2 Likes

Doesn’t get any better than Pierre. On time, very well and safe packaging and always forgets to put chocolates in my boxes…

4 Likes

@Pierre is a USDA Certified Grade A seller. I have dealt with him twice. He is honest and open about the condition of the throws, gives me godiva chocolates that I don’t think are poisoned, and the packaging is a case study in how good condition can be guaranteed in this crazy world of Package Football (American or not) Championships!

Here’s the aftermath of me unpacking a 3-yoyo shipment from him. And this doesn’t show the outer bubble mailer all of this was inside! Very high valued (>$600), and he treated it as such:

Edit: Can confirm, chocolates tasty, not poisoned! haha. Godiva, such nice chocolate. It melted, but fridging it for a bit was enough to make it really enjoyable. Thanks again Pierre.

6 Likes

@Pierre Moreels
What can I say I’ve purchased 3 yoyos from him and they are in Mint condition and arrived here fast considering I live in the UK and it’s overseas too. He is a real trust worthy guy and is legit means what he says and is a real good guy would most definitely recommend this dude to anyone. Also gives great advice too.
Thanks again looking forward to see what you got next lined up for sale cheers my friend.

2 Likes

Purchased a D-Bearing Mini Bowl from @Pierre its my 3 or 4th high end purchase from him. The others were titanium’s. His throws are always as described and he ships really fast. He’s also a generous guy on the forums. :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yet another amazing experience with Pierre! As usual shipped fast, packed well and item came as described. He even threw in a sweet extra. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Awesome person to do business with! Do not hesitate! Great guy and shipped immediately! Thank you, Pierre!

2 Likes

I’ve bought 2 G2 yo-yos from @Pierre (Unicorn Road B18 and a Berry Fade AL7 Reaper). Always a pleasant experience getting something from Pierre. Packages everything up nice, ships quickly, yo-yos always come as described, and he includes chocolates. If you are in need of a G2, reach out to this guy, he’s always got something to sell or trade :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bought and traded many times with @Pierre - never hesitate to deal with him!

3 Likes

Just bought an Arbiter from Pierre. Shipping was immediate, packed well, came with treats. Great transaction.

3 Likes

I’ve bought and traded with Pierre a few times and hands down he is easiest person to work with. He is knowledgeable, genuine and very fair with his prices. He always communicates in a timely manner and keeps you updated, plus he has the best packaging in the game. Do not hesitate to buy or trade with him!

2 Likes

Got a g2 from Pierre. Just arrived today. Have bought from him multiple times and probably will again. He packs well and includes treats so that you’re not tempted to eat the yoyo. Really forward thinking.

Definitely recommend buying from him! His prices are right too!

1 Like

Got a Topyo Frozen and ILYY Pybit from Pierre. I have bought from him multiple times. He packs really well and includes treats!

I definitely recommend buying from him! And his prices are really fair.

1 Like

I’ve bought from Pierre a few times, most recently a Krown ST - exactly as described. Quick shipping, great communications, and some candy!

1 Like