Pierre Feedback

Just did a trade with @Pierre and the yoyo was well packed, shipped quick and had a nice treat in it when I opened the package, thank you very much again and you should not hesitate to trade with them!

2 Likes

Got the 53g raw hummingbird from @Pierre and everything arrived fast and the chocolates were yummy! Yo-yo is perfect as described and am very happy to have this insanely light, yet very capable Hummindbird!

2 Likes

Bought a glitch arbiter from @Pierre. Quick shipping and careful packaging along with some tasty candies! Wouldn’t hesitate to do F&F again.

2 Likes

Bought a CLYW otter off pierre. Was a great experience. Very fast shipper and gave yummy chocolates. Would definitely purchase from him again and highly recommend others to do the same.

2 Likes

Some have had chocolates, some have had pizza, but has anyone had @Pierre fly 6,000 miles to your country to post a couple of yo-yos? Okay, maybe coincidence he was going to be here but a great transaction and would not hesitate to deal with again.

2 Likes

Haha yes, going to London was the longest plane flight so far to deliver yoyos! What felt most uncommon to me, was to create a British “Royal Mail” postal label right here, from my home in California !! Another time last month, I did fly to Seattle and then a bike ride over the steep hills of the town, to hand-deliver a few G2s. Yoyo sales are a good occasion to travel !

3 Likes

Great yoyo, Great seller. Love his godiva too😉. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Great shipping. Great communication. As rock solid as they come!!

2 Likes

Just received a couple of G2s from Pierre. Great packaging and the everything was just as promised. Thank you!

2 Likes

Completed a purchase from @Pierre shipping was lightning fast, extraordinary packaging, amazing pictures, throw was exactly as described answered all questions and delicious chocolates, a real pleasure to deal with trustworthy and dependable would absolutely buy from @Pierre again.

2 Likes

Bought a Monkeyfinger BST. Very quick responses and shipped yoyo the same day. Great seller!

2 Likes

Couldn’t be happier. Second time dealing with Pierre and I’ll be back for more. A+ in my book.
Oh and did I mention it’s one of 16 and chocolates in the box?

3 Likes

Another smooth transaction packed with goodies. Pleasure buying from as always

2 Likes

Great communication, fast shipping, item received as described. Would buy from again!

2 Likes

Pierre is really cool and good guy!

2 Likes

Sunbird flew right into my clutches! As described with chocolates too!

3 Likes

What can I say in here that as already not been said!Great guy and awesome throws!!!

2 Likes

Easy to work with! 100% will buy or trade with again.

1 Like

Do not hesitate, Pierre is the real deal!!

1 Like

Well with those feedbacks above. You can really tell how my experience with Pierre is. We closed deal quickly in less than 15 messages. Solved some problems out by 5 messages.

Great guy to do business with.

1 Like