Pierre Feedback

Completed another purchase with @Pierre Superb professional experience, shipped super fast some of the best packaging you’ll see even put the G2 “functional art” sticker on the box, above and beyond experience. @Pierre will always be my first choice for anything high end the throws are in immaculate condition and at fair prices. Thanks again and to many more in the future.

3 Likes

Traded with @Pierre extremely pleasant to deal with and includes some delicious chocolate!

1 Like

Bought a Nebula Respawn from Pierre a while back and the transaction was incredibly smooth, and boy oh boy were those chocolates a nice touch =].

would not hesitate, and will likely do business again in the future.

4 Likes

I bought a yoyo from pierre again. He is a good guy. He replied to my all requests. I like to deal with him again!

1 Like

I bought a 420L from @Pierre and everything went very well: good communication, product true to description and fast shipping!
100% recommended seller;)
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Bought a fairly high value package from @Pierre and all went well! Safely packaged, arrived faster than expected, and the chocolates were pretty good too. Full marks :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you pierre! You are the best🤟

4 Likes

Oops I ate chocholate already. Thanks for that too😛

4 Likes

@Pierre is the best…many many transactions and all have been perfect :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Dude hit it out of the park! Quick shipping, great :grinning: packing, and chocolate ! Had a question after the sale, and he promptly replied with answers.

2 Likes

Got these 2 guys over the last week, got here in 3 days so shipping was on point and bubble wrapped the yos, even sent some chocolates, thank you!

1 Like

Wondeful purchase from @Pierre he was kind and patient with me asking questions. Package arrived perfectly and shipped incredibly fast. He was also kind enough to include some delicious chocolates. Overall wonderful experience and i hope to get to purchase from again.

Thanks @Pierre

2 Likes

@Pierre Very fast and easy delivery of this nice red Serenade! Very well done and thank you again for the chocolate!

2 Likes

Received a Helvetica from @Pierre today. it was shipped out quickly and packaged well. and free chocolates :slight_smile:
would definitely purchase from again!

1 Like

Got this guy this morning, shipping took 2 or 3 days from cali to Denver. love the teal ano! Packaging was perfect and the chocolates and the strings are always appreciated, definitely going to keep buying, thank you!

3 Likes

Forgot to post in this thread, but i purchased a yoyo from Pierre recently and he was kind enough to send an additional yoyo as a surprise. Everything was packed securely as well!

2 Likes

Great guy. Was looking for a pretty rare yo-yo and was not able to buy it when he offered because life got in the way. A few months later when I had the funds he still had the yo-yo and sold it to me. Would buy from again.

2 Likes

Recently received my half of our trade with @Pierre, and I’m very impressed. He seems like a great guy, responds as quickly as he’s able, and his packaging? Chef Kiss

He includes chocolates!

I can only hope he finds the throws I sent him to be equally well packed, and up to his high standard, because the overall experience with him is pretty amazing. Customer service, shipping and response time, packaging…definitely a 5 Star trade experience!

Don’t hesitate to buy from, or trade with, @Pierre!

3 Likes

Highly recommended seller. Easy communication, ships fast, great packaging. 5 stars!!!

1 Like

Million stars to @Pierre, great packaging and products new in the box beautiful as described and had a nice chat too on the bst with him, sure I will buy again from him great pictures and great seller, totally recommended!

Also I live in London UK his package arrived basically in a week which is unbelievable!

1 Like