Pierre Feedback

I traded with him some months ago. Sorry for the late feedbacks!

Pierre is honest and clean! Also he’s communication is good. You can trust him.

1 Like

Another successful transaction. Perfectly described the throw, plenty of pics and gave me chocolates. What more could one ask for!?

A++ Seller :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit 2/24/2023: Have had multiple successful transactions since last post. Wonderful seller on here. Super responsive and very quick with shipping

2 Likes

As always 5 stars thank you!

2 Likes

Great seller! He was very accommodating and packaged the yoyo well. Would definitely deal with him again!

1 Like

Stopping in to drop a few kind words for Pierre. It’s hard not to miss his sales posts and he’s always a pleasure to deal with. Packs with LOTS of chocolates and his communication is top tier. I would highly recommend reaching out if you haven’t already, Pierre has almost everything and is always open to negotiation.

2 Likes

Just bought a Saturday Market free solo from pierre. This guy takes terrible photos and ships out Chocolates from last years day after valentines sale! Seriously though, that is exactly the opposite of what to expect… fantastic photos, super speedy shipping and delicious chocolates! 100% would purchase from Pierre again… just for the chocolates!

3 Likes

I’ve been buying throws from Pierre now for 2+ years and have always had the best experience with him. He’s become a good friend and is a hell of a guy. Most recent purchase

4 Likes

Quick ship time, easy to deal with, and great prices! Oh, and chocolates of course.

2 Likes

Pierre shipped very fast. The yo-yo showed up as described, and he was a pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

3 Likes

I received another package from @Pierre and everything was perfect as always. Well packed, safe and sound arrival!

2 Likes

Great seller! Got a Valhalla shipped quick and came with chocolate!!! Recommend!

3 Likes

I’ve completed a transaction with @Pierre and it will come as no surprise it was great. Everything exactly as described, great communication, and packed safely (with chocolates!).

Do not hesitate to deal with Pierre!

2 Likes

Just got a yoyo sent from pierre, paid by a friend and proxied to me.

Communication and shipping was very quick, and I’d have to say, the packaging was the best I’ve seen so far. It’s extremely secure but also easy to unbox.

Also, I’m currently enjoying the chocolates he sent with the throw. Can’t get any better than this!

4 Likes

I’ve bought quite a few throws from Pierre now. To be perfectly honest, he is probably one of the best sellers in the forums. Every transaction has been flawless, ships next day - if not same day, throws are in perfect condition, and the prices he sells at, they really can’t be beat! Pierre is definitely good to go!!

2 Likes

Absolutely solid seller. 10/10 :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Packaging was solid. The cereal box out made it easy to sneak it past the wife.
The chocolate was fantastic and gave me a sugar rush. I was able to play for 20 minutes after a 19 hour shift before I have to crash for the next one.
The Valhalla might as well been brand new. It’s so smooth and looks incredible.
Pierre is a real one.

3 Likes

Awesome to deal with! Shipped quickly, threw in some goodies, and was just super nice! Don’t hesitate to buy from/trade with @Pierre!

1 Like

Great seller, would definitely buy from him again. Shipping was fast for being outside the country.

1 Like

Second time buying from Pierre, Smooth transaction and free chocolates what’s not to love!

1 Like

Pierre is a 10/10 seller! Package arrived quickly and well packaged! Also included chocolates! 10/10!! Don’t hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like