Pierre Feedback

The best of the best. Fast shipping, great prices, secure packing, and very considerate to the struggles of receiving international mail in canada.

Pleasure doing business as always

1 Like

I bought this beauty from MR Pierre Moreels and im very happy with it. He is a truly great seller . Fantastic feedback , all my questions were answered with knowledge. Great price. Yoyo in perfect condition. Fast shipment. I can recommend him as a perfect seller. :+1::smiley:

1 Like

Pierre knows his stuff. He ships fast and is always very fair in his prices. Just picked up an OG SPYY Spyder from him. A#1!

1 Like

Pierre is always great to do business with! Polite and communicative, and ships quick with zero issues! Dont hesitate to do business with him!
Iā€™ve bought several throws and never an issue with any part of the transaction.

1 Like

Just completed yet another (Iā€™ve lost count)purchase and trade with Pierre and couldnā€™t be happier. Awesome pack job, spot on description, and chocolates! Totally stress free deal. Thanks again!

1 Like

just completed another deal with @Pierre, and as usual it was a quick and very pleasant experience. he went out of his way to hold the shipment for me for a few days because I was out of town, and it arrived the same day I returned. thanks a ton, Pierre!!

1 Like

Another 10/10 transaction! Donā€™t hesitate to do business with Pierre!

1 Like

Had a great interaction with Pierre! He had 2 yoyos that Iā€™ve been looking for and was very amenable. Quick shipping, unique packaging, and chocolates! I wouldnā€™t hesitate to transact with him again!

Pleasure doing business! Insanely good pricing and it was shipped fast, got this bad boy in 2 days :green_heart::orange_heart: