SOLD please close

(BOTH UNITS AVAILABLE SOLD & TRADED, THANKS !)

FOR SALE, a TiSS Hummingbird. Brand new.

This is the most amazing piece of yoyo technology that I have seen - super thin walls, perfect iridescent finish, obscenely smooth. YoyoFriends is really showing off with the TiSS Hummingbird, and it is a super awesome player too. Same dimensions as the bimetal Hummingbird, 64g weight. You can expect it to be powerful and super stable.

For feedback, take a look here:

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/pierre-feedback/316780/79

7 Likes

It only came with all that extra stuff in the latest restock

Is it? I didn’t know there was a way to tell.

Still a great deal either way

I don’t have a good photo of the old one, this is all I could find in my archives. It was a little bit more glossy and the anodizing was not as regular. I’m not sure if the rims were completely blue and not rainbow, you might very well be correct. Anyway, with the same specs, save the collecting aspect I would expect you would prefer a unit fresh from the mill to a 4y old one. I find that FPM (manufacturer who has the brand YoyoFriends) has made a lot of progress recently, their recent products are really amazing.

Also, yes the price is excellent no matter what. I have one left of these available, completely brand new (and one that I’m keeping for myself !)

300375224_484814179678313_1721251029885413125_n_1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.