SOLD Please close

For Sale, a MFD Backstage Pass in Sunken Treasure color, BRAND NEW never used. The Prime8 in the picture sold a couple days ago. Asking 125$ + ship for the BSP. A nice model and it won’t break the bank.

I pack well, ship fast, don’t run away with your money, and I include chocolates ! For feedback, take a look at the thread below. Thanks!

9 Likes

I am really surprised this yo-yo for sale has lasted more than 5 minutes. Especially since the price isn’t inflated because of any real or fictitious reason, lol

A few months ago one of the guys was letting go of about six yo-yos from his Monkeyfinger collection. The prices for the yo-yos averaged four to $450.

I fully understand that there’s no law against asking for whatever price you wanna ask if you got it and you think somebody else wants it that bad.

Obviously, Pierre is making no attempt to hold his nice yo-yo hostage. The backstage pass is an excellent yo-yo. That price is amazingly reasonable. And that color way and the name of the color way our way to cool.

If I didn’t already have a couple BSPs, I’d jump on this deal from a third floor balcony!

5 Likes

I think MFD prices were driven up a few months ago by a few people buying all the inventory no matter the price. Namely Chris “Chopsticks” , Eddie “mfd-King”, and Ken “all-the-colors”. Well, a few others, too. Since they have not been very active lately, plus each of them has already 5 of each Sunken Treasure model, prices have gone down a bit from the crazy highs. Another factor that did drive prices up, I think, was everybody looking for a Tri-B. So folks who had one considered it was more precious than gold and upped the prices. The Tri-B craze rubbed off on other models too. To start with, the PixelApe.

On the other hand, somehow there’s been no love for the BSP. A very good player, but it’s like the FireDevil a couple years ago, people were looking down and passing mint FireDevils sold for a penny and a half… Personally that poor FireDevil is probably my favorite MFD model !

4 Likes

It happens from time-to-time around here….there have been price jacking all over the place and you can include me! I’ve watched price gouging in CLYW’s, RSO, Luftverk, YYR, Japan & others……the Peak, Tundra, All RSO, Luftverk too- they only make titanium throws……but VsNewton Ti-Walker is in a class of it’s own!
That’s how innovative & design oriented for performance only…. It’s SPECIAL period

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.